NorthPointe Woods

Reviews of NorthPointe Woods

Assisted Living Reviews for NorthPointe Woods

June 30, 2014

By Carol70543350

Northpointe Woods was very nice. The person I talked to was very informative. It was a gorgeous place, very upscale. I passed by their dining room, and the meals really looked nice. It was a very nice place. I think they were a little pricier, so I knew my aunt couldn't afford it. I liked best the energy of the place. I met one aide who was very bubbly and very welcoming.

September 09, 2013

By Ivan1

I visited Northpointe twice and I found it satisfactory enough to move in. It was very nice and had few other things that I liked better. One of the things I liked is they had meal options. In addition, the place has more closet room, a walk in pantry and closet which is a plus as far as I am concerned. The lady I talked to was very nice and helpful in answering my questions and she took me around to show the different apartments.

June 13, 2013

By Anabel

Northpointe Woods was very clean and up to date. The people there were friendly. If I am to move, I would definitely check that out.

March 13, 2012

By happycamper3

Northpointe Woods seems like a very great place to spend the last years of one's life. My grandmother is a resident there, and I visit her frequently. The staff always seem friendly and willing to help; they go the extra mile to provide an enjoyable experience for the residents. The living areas are always kept extremely clean and tidy, and my grandma has rave reviews of the food! Almost every day and night is filled with different activities. Things such as board games and movies are available to residents as a way to stay entertained. Physical therapy and other services are offered in-house, which is extremely helpful for the residents. Overall, I would say that Northpointe Woods is a wonderful place to be and I am extremely happy for my grandmother that she is there and not somewhere else. It is rare to see the kind of care the staff at Northpointe Woods put in to their jobs.

Independent Living Reviews for NorthPointe Woods

• Memory Care
  • Meal Preparation

• State Licenses: AH130236857

About NorthPointe Woods

People who are drawn to NorthPointe Woods know the most important things in life are the ones you cannot put a price on … independence, privacy, comfort, and peace of mind. Choose the lifestyle that suits you best: OakView Independent Living or PineView Assisted Living, each neighborhood offering beautiful apartment homes with excellent services and amenities. Should you need additional care, NorthPointe Woods is the only senior living community in Calhoun County to provide access to a full continuum of care—right on the community’s campus.

Amenities:

Dining Room and Café, Private Dining Room, Beauty Shop, Bank, Game Room, Library, Fitness Center, Social Lounge, Guest Suite

For individuals who know they can maintain their independence if they just have a little assistance with the activities of daily living, the PineView neighborhood is perfect. Residents enjoy the privacy of a well-appointed apartment—but with a helping hand always nearby, and additional health care support available right on campus.

Everyone is different—unique—at NorthPointe Woods. So the individualized support provided for each resident needs to achieve the highest level of independence and personal growth—with services designed to meet individual needs and preferences. Whether it’s a gentle reminder to take medication or assistance with bathing and dressing, our experienced support staff is available around the clock. And three nutritious, delicious meals are provided daily.

Situated on 50 wooded acres overlooking the City of Battle Creek and bordering Battle Creek’s Linear Park, we are located adjacent to Kellogg Community College, near Bronson Battle Creek Hospital, a pharmacy, grocery store, restaurants—and everything you need for a full and rewarding life.

Map of NorthPointe Woods