Bridges by EPOCH at Sudbury
Offers Memory Care
Reviews of Bridges by EPOCH at Sudbury
Memory Care Reviews for Bridges by EPOCH at Sudbury
March 31, 2022
I visited this facility
March 06, 2021
I visited this facility
Hi Jennifer! Thanks for your recent recommendation of Bridges® by EPOCH at Sudbury. We are so happy to have your Mother as part of our Bridges® family. Our dedicated memory care professionals strive to provide everything residents need to thrive and rediscover life with purpose - and to be a resource for their families. Thank you again for your kind review!
Costs for Bridges by EPOCH at Sudbury
Cost of Memory Care
Services and Amenities of Bridges by EPOCH at Sudbury
- All Inclusive Rent
- Entry Fee
- Entry Fee Cost: 6500
- Memory Care Starting At: $8225/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Housing Extra: Private & Companion Suites
- Resident Capacity: 54
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: pending
About Bridges by EPOCH at Sudbury
This brand new Community, Bridges® by EPOCH at Sudbury, is a highly specialized memory care assisted living community designed to solely support and care for the unique needs of seniors with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.
Bridges® by EPOCH at Sudbury’s full-service approach to care provides a high level of personalized attention through every stage of memory loss. Our team of experts recognizes the unique challenges of dementia and adapts our services to meet each individual’s physical and emotional needs as they change.
Bridges® by EPOCH's care, dedicated dementia-care experts and engaging programming are all included in one simple, predictable monthly fee.
- Compassionate, highly skilled team of memory care experts
- 24/7 licensed nursing oversight
- Medication management
- Diversified life-enrichment programming
- Three nutritious, chef-prepared meals served daily
- Healthy, appealing snacks available all day
- Assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing, grooming, dressing and eating
- Personal laundry and linen services
- Regular housekeeping services
- Emergency call systems in suites
- Access to visiting physicians who oversee resident care
- Memory loss education and family support programs
- Three distinct households
- Spacious, welcoming common areas for social or family gatherings
- Life-enrichment areas for personalized programming
- Restaurant-style family dining rooms
- Cozy library for reading and relaxing
- Comprehensive life-safety and security features
What Makes Us Special
Outdoors, residents enjoy exercising, relaxing and visiting with loved ones in our fully enclosed, completely secure courtyards. These serene settings feature sensory gardens, bird feeders and baths, raised planter boxes, walkways and comfortable seating.Get Costs