Life Care Center Of The North Shore

Reviews of Life Care Center Of The North Shore

Nursing Home Reviews for Life Care Center Of The North Shore

February 21, 2015

By truck

I would not recommend this facility at all. Some of the nurses can't be bothered to follow the doctors orders caring for the patients. Why do you wait for 15-20 min for a bedpan? There should be enough qualified, pleasant staff to care for the patients. I could go on and on and I will.

October 25, 2012

By FormerLynner

This place is just wonderful. My grandfather was in hospice care here and the employees were very professional, courteous and kind. They seemed to make him comfortable at such a difficult time for everyone. At one point there was about 30 family members in his room/hallway and they were always very polite, caring and accommodating with our requests.

February 03, 2012

By nursemass

Life Care center of the Northshore is a nursing home located on Birch Street in Lynn, MA. I don't work for Life Care Center. I am a homecare RN that has visited the nursing home several times. The nursing home is spacious and clean. The building is well secured. Visitors are required to sign in and out. Balanced meals are served regularly. Staff is available to assist residents with personal care and recreational activities. Nurses are available 24 hours to monitor residents' health. Life care center is 10 minutes away from Union Hospital and Northshore medical center. I would recommend Life care center.

Services and Amenities of Life Care Center Of The North Shore

About Life Care Center Of The North Shore

Life Care Center Of The North Shore is a senior living provider in Lynn, Massachusetts that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Life Care Center Of The North Shore for more details on services and rates.

Map of Life Care Center Of The North Shore