The Cottages at Dartmouth Village

Reviews of The Cottages at Dartmouth Village

Assisted Living Reviews for The Cottages at Dartmouth Village

January 17, 2014

By Marlene15

I liked Emeritus and I would have picked that one up if I hadn't seen the one that my father is in right now. Their rooms were spacious and they had meal plan options.

August 29, 2013

By Donald10

I like the location of Emeritus so I contacted them and set up a tour. I was satisfied and I went back again to see a particular one-bedroom apartment. They toured me very well. I like the way the cottages are connected. I saw the menu, I did sample the food and most of the residents agreed that it was good. The dining room was very nice and attractive. They have some outside concert coming up and different things for summer. They kept me updated with their activities in the mail.

July 31, 2013

By Skylar!

My grandmother lives in this facility and she is always well taken care of. I do have to compliment some of the employees at Emeritus. One of them is Claudia. She is always taking the residents out to different places on the bus and they always have a good time. My grandmother comes back from some of the trips and she rants and raves about how amazing the trip was. I also have to compliment Brenda and Rhonda in Cedar cottage. They are always on top of taking care of my grandmother and the rest of the residents. Emeritus is an amazing facility and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an assisted living facility.

June 28, 2012

By Margurite

I visited Emeritus in Dartmouth and the staff there were very wonderful in providing information and for touring me around the place. The entire place is well maintained and clean. I just find the rooms small and very cramped and they don't have much closet inside. I love spaces around me and a lot of closet for a better organized room and they don't have those.

Costs for The Cottages at Dartmouth Village

Photos of The Cottages at Dartmouth Village

Services and Amenities of The Cottages at Dartmouth Village

• About The Cottages at Dartmouth Village

The Cottages at Dartmouth Village is a senior living provider in Dartmouth, Massachusetts that offers residents Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact The Cottages at Dartmouth Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Cottages at Dartmouth Village