Braintree Manor HealthCare

Reviews of Braintree Manor HealthCare

Nursing Home Reviews for Braintree Manor HealthCare

July 08, 2015

By sister54

my brother was placed at kindred at the end of 2014,after so much frustration finding a suitable place for him,he is not an elderly individual,has not even hit his 60th year as yet,but he was getting placed in all the wrong places for all the wrong reasons.once he was admitted into kindred, they started having him properly evaluated,and treated.i find the staff to be very friendly,and always looking for ways to improve his life.one of their staff menbers allison, actually took time from her own schedule,to find out about my brothers history regarding his accomplishments in life,and had some activities for him,that brought back great memories for him,and it was a pleasure after so many years to have him relive these moments.i would not hesitate to recommend any younger uindividual to kindred,so many people think it is only for the elderly

October 19, 2011

By RedRobin

I took a tour of the facility right before my grandmother was roomed there. The facility was impressive it seemed rather clean but it had it's dirty areas. The people there were extremely friendly, allowing me to feel comfortable with my grandmother living there. The major part I had a problem with was that in the cafeteria/ gathering spot, there was a giant wall blocking all of the outside world. This was a major downfall for both me and my grandmother because the outside is her life. The rooms were she was staying looked more like a hospital than a house due to all the white paint on the walls and the sick people coughing very loud. The food wash't so bad and didn't pose a discomfort towards anyone in there.Overall the place was very warming and I'm pretty sure I made the right choice about her living arrangements for the next few years.

Services and Amenities of Braintree Manor HealthCare

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Braintree Manor HealthCare

We provide specialized short-term rehabilitation, bridging the gap between hospital and home, as well as long-term care in a safe, compassionate environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Map of Braintree Manor HealthCare