Brightview Perry Hall

Reviews of Brightview Perry Hall

Assisted Living Reviews for Brightview Perry Hall

February 09, 2015

By Nancy101545950

Brightview Perry Hall was a brand new facility. I wanted to take a look at it partly because it was convenient to my home and because I knew the Brightview reputation. The staff that I met was very nice. I liked their facility a lot, and I felt that if my father was more on the independent living side, it would have been a great fit for him. The rooms were of good size and in great shape. They were actually a little bit bigger than the facility he was at. It was well-kept, I liked the person I had talked to, I had a good feel for the rooms, and I had the chance to watch some of the residents interact, and those are some of the things that I thought were very good about the facility. If someone is looking for an independent living facility, I think they would be excellent.

September 30, 2014

By Lovelylady19

Brightview was due to open in a few weeks, so they were giving tours through certain areas of the building and it looked beautiful. It was brand new. Everything was still unused and very clean. It was close to our home. There was a shopping center just before and after you pulled into their parking lot. They sounded like they had a lot of activities for the people to do. They gave a lot of support services like they had call button necklaces that the people could wear so in case there was an emergency, they just locate the button. Their bathrooms are handicap-accessible and also had a call button in there. It would be the kind of place I would have loved to have put my mom in.

Independent Living Reviews for Brightview Perry Hall

Photos of Brightview Perry Hall

Services and Amenities of Brightview Perry Hall

About Brightview Perry Hall

Brightview Perry Hall features full-service Independent Living apartments on a monthly rental basis with no large entrance fee.

The all-inclusive monthly fee includes private 1 or 2-bedroom apartment homes, exterior and interior maintenance including appliances, full kitchens, washer/dryer, housekeeping, chef-prepared meals, transportation, utilities, a full-time Vibrant Living Director to coordinate daily programs and social events plus much more.

Community amenities include a fitness center, beauty/barber shop, internet café, pub, movie theater and game room.

With Assisted Living and Dementia Care also on campus, Brightview Perry Hall brings three important options all together in one convenient community.

Brightview Perry Hall serves Perry Hall, Nottingham, Parkville, Overlea, Carney and the surrounding area.

Map of Brightview Perry Hall