River Point Apartments
Offers Senior Apartment
Costs for River Point Apartments
Cost of Senior Apartments
Services and Amenities of River Point Apartments
- Entry Fee
- Fee Structure Extra: $20 Application Fee Per Applicant, $500 Security Deposit
- Senior Apartments Starting At: $885/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- In Room Kitchens
- Dining Extra: All Apartment Homes Have Fully Equipped Kitchens, And Our Community Room Has A Kitchenette For Resident Functions.
- Beauty Barber Shop
- Computer Room
- Hiking Trails
- Tv Room
- Garden And Patio
- Resident Parking
- Features Extra: Arts & Crafts Room, Billiards, Controlled Access Buildings, Elevator, Fitness Center, Gazebo, Hospitality Suite, Library, Movie Theater, Multi Purpose Community Room, Walking Trails, Complimentary Wi Fi In Common Areas
Technology and entertainment
- Technology Extra: No
- Activities Extra: Our Residents Enjoy A Variety Of Activities, And We Are Currently Tailoring These To Be Mindful Of Social Distancing, And Other Covid Precautions. We Encourage Prospective Residents To Call For The Most Current Programs Being Offered.
- Minimum Age: 62
- Pets: Yes
- Nurses Extra: No
- Credit Card
- Payment Options Extra: Residents Can Choose To Pay Rent Online, Via Our Online Resident Payment Platform.
About River Point Apartments
Discover a new way to live! River Point is a thriving senior apartment community for residents age 62 years and over. Located in Essex, Maryland, our smoke-free community offers spacious, modern, one and two-bedroom apartment homes. Filled with amenities inside and out, River Point offers more than any other community of its kind in Baltimore County and is convenient to both Rosedale and Middle River, Maryland.
Nestled in a wooded setting near a quiet river, River Point makes you feel like you’re miles away when you’re close to everything. This premier property is designed for sports and nature lovers alike who enjoy an active senior lifestyle or simply seek relaxation amid the beautiful surroundings. Pets are welcome at River Point.
River Point residents enjoy community carnivals, weekly movie nights, karaoke, breakfast with management, exercise classes, birthday/coffee socials, and many more community activities - join them.
What Makes Us Special
River Point offers a sense of community among its residents. Our team works hard to create experiences and events (whether virtual or in-person) that keep our residents engaged, and happy in their homes. We have special financing that allows us to target those renters who are lower than the area median income. Living at River Point, residents have all of the amenities they desire, at a price that they can afford.Get Costs