Maison De Lafayette

Reviews of Maison De Lafayette

Nursing Home Reviews for Maison De Lafayette

September 29, 2011

By 0302cet

I took a tour of this facility in the past year and it was a pleasant experience. My grandmother is going to be staying in an assisted living facility and this was one of the businesses that we toured. Maison de Lafayette had a beautiful exterior and was well landscaped. I loved the set up of the building on the inside. The main nurses station was set up directly in the middle of the building with all of the rooms shooting out in a number of hallways from the center. The staff that I talked with were very delightful and seems very competent. I saw a few interactions between some of the residents and the nurses and they seemed like they really cared. Although we didn't choose this particular location for my grandmother I feel like anyone could trust Maison de Lafayette with their loved ones! The only concern that I had was the location of the business. It is on a very busy street in Lafayette and I didn't like the way getting in and out of the parking lot. We would be visiting frequently if we chose them, and it seemed too far out of our way.

About Maison De Lafayette

Maison De Lafayette is a senior living provider in Lafayette, Louisiana that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Maison De Lafayette for more details on services and rates.

Map of Maison De Lafayette