The Pearl at Jamestown

Reviews of The Pearl at Jamestown

Memory Care Reviews for The Pearl at Jamestown

March 19, 2020

By Melanie

I went to The Pearl at Jamestown. The price was significantly higher than the one I chose, and I did not see the same level of activities, and I did not get the same connection with the staff. The manager wasn't available for the tour, so the chef gave me the tour which I didn't like, she knew the place well, but I thought if they knew a potential resident might be coming then the importance of having the manager/director was overlooked. The rooms were smaller, the gathering areas were tidy, and they were nice. The dining area was fine.

November 26, 2018

The Pearl is a nice, clean facility in a great location. The rooms are large. The staff is very friendly however, you can tell the nurses and aides are extremely short staffed. They really need to get more nurses and Aides in there so that every patient has a chance to receive equal care. If they were adequately staffed, my rate would have been 5 stars.

August 27, 2017

By Carl

I really like The Pearl at Jamestown. It's a very nice community. I think they're doing a very good job taking care of the residents. The grounds are very pretty. The rooms are very cozy, very physically challenged able, very nice, and very clean.
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Costs for The Pearl at Jamestown

Photos of The Pearl at Jamestown

Services and Amenities of The Pearl at Jamestown

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: Pending

About The Pearl at Jamestown

Perfectly situated in a community rich in southern hospitality and vibrant culture, The Pearl at Jamestown Memory Care Facility offers the very best in assisted living for individuals diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and the various forms of dementia. Serving the Greater Baton Rouge area, we have built a reputation on delivering quality care through a skilled team of memory care experts and personalized service plans. Phoenix Senior Living is a company built on love that spans generations, with more than 30 years experience caring for seniors dealing with memory loss in all of its variations. The Pearl at Jamestown welcomes your loved one to a new chapter of their life—a life where seniors live, love, and thrive.

The Pearl at Jamestown is a community of people serving people. Everything we do is deeply reflective of that vision. There’s a thread of excellence that flows from our executive team and through every member of our staff to provide flawless care to each and every resident. We offer world-class, innovative, and personalized services for seniors in a comfortable memory care setting. Our goal is not just to pass the time, but to engage our residents in activities that maintain and develop wellness. Most importantly, our compassionate team and personalized service plans aim to assure every senior that their lives matter.

The newest addition to The Phoenix family, The Pearl at Jamestown offers state-of-the-art amenities including luxurious furnishings, quaint outdoor areas, and beautifully appointed gathering spaces. Our family style dining room, well-lit hallways, and spacious studio suites combine to make The Pearl at Jamestown the best Baton Rouge has to offer in senior care.

The Pearl at Jamestown is a premier facility, located just off of Interstate 10 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. The beautifully landscaped property is conveniently nestled within the Jamestown suburban community.

Map of The Pearl at Jamestown