Golden Livingcenter - Frankfort

Reviews of Golden Livingcenter - Frankfort

Nursing Home Reviews for Golden Livingcenter - Frankfort

November 06, 2012

By joey5612

I recently visited an old friend who is now a resident of the Golden Livingcenter located in Frankfort, Kentucky. It is an understatement to say that I was not very pleased with this facility what so ever. I was disappointed that my dear friend now lives in an establishment where people do not seem to care about him. That is exactly what I observed of this staff, they seemed to only care about getting a check and getting home to do their business. Several staff members were rude to not only my friend, but to me as well. I was trying to ask an aide a quick question, and she simply walked out of the room in the midst of me asking. I have never been anywhere that I felt more unwelcome, it was simply unreal. Furthermore, the rooms are very small to the point that it is uncomfortable to even move around. They are also dirty and poorly maintained, the whole place had a nasty oder to boot. I would not send anyone to this place and I hope that my friend will leave soon enough.

July 29, 2012

By barbrucker1

Golden Living is one of the worst nursing homes I have even been in. It smells and they lie to family. When my father was in there I stopped by at different assorted times, and there was always some kind of problem going on.

About Golden Livingcenter - Frankfort

Golden Livingcenter - Frankfort is a senior living provider in Frankfort, Kentucky that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Golden Livingcenter - Frankfort for more details on services and rates.

Map of Golden Livingcenter - Frankfort