Montgomery Place, skilled nursing by Americare

Services and Amenities of Montgomery Place, skilled nursing by Americare

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Montgomery Place, skilled nursing by Americare

At Montgomery Place, SN by Americarein Independence, KS, we offer a welcome home for those who need it.

Making the decision to seek skilled nursing care involves a journey filled with mixed emotions and uncertainties. We realize the importance of security and peace of mind about the decision.

When it's time, we evaluate every person's requests and suggest the right fit. We guide the whole family through every option including the paperwork to access Medicaid or Medicare. If you treasure your independence - and seek a community and the support you need to meet life head-on - visit us.

Caring. It's what we're skilled at doing.

Map of Montgomery Place, skilled nursing by Americare