Manorcare Health Services Waterloo, IA

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services

Nursing Home Reviews for Manorcare Health Services

January 27, 2017

By Daughter of Father

My father was in Manor Care and I am so discussed by the cleanliness, nursing care, ability to dispense medicine, let alone their ability to offer any concern or care for the aging. Manorcare NEVER dispensed my father's medicine correctly and we had a hospice nurse working with us. It was a complete nightmare. I was there most of the time, day and night, being his advocate. If I weren't there, my father would have been left for dead. In fact I found my father laying in his urine multiple times and he had a catheter. The room had a broken vent pipe that was leaking feces fumes and maintenance did not have time to repair but knew about it. My father fell 3 times in 4 doors. They could not keep my father safe.

March 17, 2016

By Caring Family Member2

My mom is now at ManorCare Health. We really like it, and she wanted to stay there, but I want her to have her own room because now she is sharing a room. The place is older but clean. She is really happy living there because the staff is taking care really good care of her.

Services and Amenities of Manorcare Health Services

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Manorcare Health Services

Manorcare Health Services is a senior living provider in Waterloo, Iowa that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Manorcare Health Services for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manorcare Health Services