Oskaloosa Care Center

Reviews of Oskaloosa Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Oskaloosa Care Center

March 02, 2016

By Hotrod

The facility itself is very nice and clean. The administration, nurses, and CNA's need to improve on attitude and professionalism. I have been in the facility to see a neighbor and have heard administration yelling and screaming at staff in front of residents and family. That is a huge red flag! Makes me wonder how staff is treated behind closed doors and possibly residents. The owners of this facility need to be aware of how management is conducting themselves!!

January 30, 2014

We're number three on the list to get in Oskaloosa Care Center. My wife's aunt was in there, liked it and they give good care and had real good staff and everything. I know that they did good with Marlene's aunt and that's the reason she wants to go there and as far as I know, the administration and everything seems to be alright. It is well maintained. I used to work environmental services myself before I retired so I kind of looked at stuff like that.

Memory Care Reviews for Oskaloosa Care Center

Services and Amenities of Oskaloosa Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Oskaloosa Care Center

Oskaloosa Care Center is a senior living provider in Oskaloosa, Iowa that offers residents Nursing Homes and Memory Care. Contact Oskaloosa Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Oskaloosa Care Center