Country Manor Memory Care

Country Manor (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Country Manor

Memory Care Reviews for Country Manor

November 04, 2015

My mother is at Country Manor. She has been there for two years now. I can't say enough good things about them. The people that work there are amazing. They keep in constant contact with me. They are so caring and involved with the residents. They have fabulous activities. The place is spotless. I couldn't have picked a better place for my mom. I would highly recommend this facility to anybody that is in that area.

May 22, 2014

Country Manor Memory Care is not too big, but not too small. It's has a nice and clean atmosphere. The staff are friendly and just very caring. They are not overly expensive. My aunt lives there. Her room is a nice-sized room, and it's nicely decorated. It's well lit with nice windows. Their dining area was very nice. I didn’t taste their food, but it looked OK.
See all Memory Care reviews (10) See fewer reviews

Costs for Country Manor

Photos of Country Manor

Services and Amenities of Country Manor

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: Iowa
  • State Licenses: S0017

About Country Manor

As dedicated memory care experts, we recognize the fear and distress caused by this debilitating disease and we are here to assist residents and families navigate this traumatic terrain. From the start, we aim to build a deeply rooted relationship and connection with your family that brings peace of mind and answers to the difficult questions that arise, and to provide relief, letting you know that you and your loved ones are embraced by a community that truly cares. Our professional, 24-hour staff is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for our residents and providing the high-level of care they deserve.

We are Davenport's Only Free Standing Memory Care Community Offering Levels of Care, a warm and Home-like Environment and short term respite "Graceful Stays."

Map of Country Manor