Willow Manor Vincennes, IN

Reviews of Willow Manor

Nursing Home Reviews for Willow Manor

April 04, 2014

By Garymd

My mother is at Willow Manor and I am very happy with her care. They encourage her to be active and to develop friendships. The staff are great, they treat her like she is part of their family. She loves the therapy and is eager to go.

June 28, 2013

By George0345

I would recommend anyone looking for rehabilitation services for themselves or a loved one to look at Willow Manor. The therapy department is intelligent and caring and got me back on my feet quicker than any other facility I have been to in this town. The staff are friendly and knowledgable, the food is great, and the care is outstanding.

September 07, 2012

By Timira

They have great care in Willow Manor. The facility is excellent. The staff are very helpful. It's two hours away from where we live. My grandmother's doing well.

Services and Amenities of Willow Manor

About Willow Manor

Willow Manor is a senior living provider in Vincennes, Indiana that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact Willow Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Willow Manor