20 Independent Living Communities in Roseville, MI

American House East I Senior Living

17255 Common Rd., Roseville, MI
Atiba: "American House East I Senior Living was a very beautiful, very welcoming, very warm, and very homey place. It looked modern, but it was built several years ago. It looked so up-to-date. The entire facility was beautiful. The staff was very... (read more)

2016

American House East II Senior Living

18760 13 Mile Rd, Roseville, MI
Joe4772: "My tour at American House East II Senior Living was very good. It was a very nice place and very well kept. I was quite impressed with the place. The people that run the American House are very competent. The people that I met there were v... (read more)

2013

Shorehaven Senior Living

14560 Lakeside Circle, Sterling Heights, MI
Shorehaven Senior Living is located in Sterling Heights, Michigan, conveniently close to an array of restaurants and shopping centers. Residents and visitors like that the facility is a spacious, clean and well-maintained facility. They als... (read more)

2012, 2015

Pine Ridge of Garfield

36333 Garfield Road, Clinton Township, MI
Janet: "I really liked Pine Ridge of Garfield; I was actually going to go there originally. I liked the people and the food. The way the dining area was setup was nice. It went out into a gorgeous garden. The rooms were large and light. They had a... (read more)

Pine Ridge of Plumbrook

8350 Plumbrook Road, Sterling Heights, MI
Alice: "My aunt and I liked Pine Ridge of Plumbrook a lot. It was very homey looking and very inviting on the outside. The apartment looked very nice and the amenities were very good. The food and bus transportation was very good. The one-bedroom ... (read more)

2018, 2019

Pine Ridge of Hayes

43707 Hayes Road, Sterling Heights, MI
Marions family: "I cannot say enough about how wonderful the staff is at Pine Ridge. If is so obvious they love the residents and have a commitment to making their lives better. Our mom loves it at Pine Ridge, she has been there for over 4 years and we c... (read more)

Villa Bella of Clinton Township

15894 19 Mile Road, Clinton Township, MI
He1130: "Villa Bella of Clinton Township looked nice overall. It's well kept up and they have friendly staff members. The amenities were very good. The rooms were good as well and they have a variety of options. They had a cafeteria full of residen... (read more)

Windemere Park Warren

31800 Van Dyke, Warren, MI
Windermere Park Warren is a senior living community offering residents assisted living and independent living options in a home-style setting in Michigan. The facility is a continuing care community so residents can live within the same com... (read more)

American House Sterling Heights Senior Living

11255 15 Mile Rd., Sterling Heights, MI
American House Sterling Heights Senior Living facility is located in the fourth largest city of Michigan, Sterling Heights. The city has annual holiday events, parades and music nights in the park. Relatives, friends and visitors rave about... (read more)

2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018

American House Lakeside

15731 19 Mile Rd., Clinton Township, MI
Ruth: "American House Lakeside was not as open for rehab as much as I was looking for for my husband. It's been adequate for a lot of people, but not for us. They had a little bit of everything. I saw the dining room, the actual room that would b... (read more)

2013, 2016

American House Hazel Park Senior Living

777 E. Woodward Heights Boulevard, Hazel Park, MI
Judy Williamson: "I'm about to move in on 9/3/16 after visiting the facility twice. I have a very good feeling that I'm going to like it here as the people are all so warm, friendly and helpful. The facilities are beautiful and very well kept up. There i... (read more)

2016

American House Troy Senior Living

2300 Grand Haven Drive, Troy, MI
American House Troy Senior Living is an assisted and independent living community located near Raintree Park in Troy, Michigan. Families appreciate that their loved ones can have their hair styled and nails done at the on-site barber shop o... (read more)

Park Place, A Signature American House Community

29250 Heritage Parkway, Warren, MI
Park Place, A Signature American House Community, is located in Warren, Michigan, in a residential neighborhood in the northern part of Warren. The landscaping is described as beautiful by visitors, and the community offers activities that ... (read more)

American House Sterling Meadows

33433 Schoenherr, Sterling Heights, MI
American House Sterling Meadows is in Sterling Heights, Michigan, a city ranked among the safest in the nation. Housing options at this assisted and independent living facility include one and two-bedroom apartments, each with a stove and r... (read more)

Oakmont Parkway

36725 Utica Road, Clinton Township, MI
He1130: "Oakmont Parkway was a clean establishment. They have a very nice staff. The exercise room looked small. It's multi-level. They have very friendly administrators. The pricing was comparable with others. It's a newer building and it's well k... (read more)

Madison Heights Co-op Apartments

500 East Irving, Madison Heights, MI
Social Worker # 1: "I think Madison Heights Co-op Apartments is an excellent choice for placement for someone who prefers to live independently and is looking for an apartment for themselves, a friend, or a family member to live in. The common areas are beaut... (read more)

Gardens of Clinton

24500 Metropolitan Parkway, Clinton Township, MI
Robert110582450: "The Gardens of Clinton was very clean. The lady who gave us the tour was very polite. The apartments were very clean and very pleasant. They had different activities during the week like tennis. They had a pool table and a TV room. They al... (read more)

Sanctuary at Clinton Villa

17825 15 Mile Road, Clinton Township, MI
FR: "We visited Clinton Villa and it was not appropriate for my mother. She has to walk quite a while to go to the dining room. It's all on one floor, which is good, but you have to go outside to go inside the condo. They've got a studio and ap... (read more)

Morton Manor Senior Apartments

20000 Dequindre , Detroit, MI
George: "Morton Manor Senior Apartments is convenient. It's less than two miles away from my church and it's subsidized housing. It's cozy and very much what I've desired at this point in my life. They have recreation and a very strong community-ty... (read more)

New Horizons Cooperative

31101 Edward Street, Madison Heights, MI
Caring109755450: "We had short tour at New Horizons Cooperative. We saw the building, and we thought it was pretty worn down. It’s an old building, and the outside was not well maintained. "

At A Glance

There are 20 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,815 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Roseville area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of independent living communities in the Roseville area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 20 independent living communities in the Roseville area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.