Traces of Tiger Senior Living Community

Reviews of Traces of Tiger Senior Living Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Traces of Tiger Senior Living Community

May 10, 2017

By Martin317618

The manager at Traces of Tiger was doing her job really well. The rooms are clean, well maintained, and very nice. The grounds and location were beautiful since it's out in the mountains.

October 24, 2016

By Esther673604

The Traces of Tiger was great. The staff was extremely accommodating. The residents were happy, and they were smiling. It was really a nice place, we felt very much at home. The rooms were a little larger than some of the other places we looked at, and they had nice-sized closets, microwaves, and stuff like that. We were there for lunch one day, and the food was delicious. We all cleaned our plates, so it must have been pretty good. They have a car that they use to shuttle everybody to the senior center, which is only about 3 or 4 blocks away. They have church services once a week and Bingo once a week -- or more if they could find somebody to call -- and they have 2 areas where the residents can go out into a sun room and congregate, and they have exercise available. They have arts and crafts and are adding more as they go along. When my friend went in there, he loved it.

October 05, 2016

By JSharpe

Traces Of Tiger is under new management this year and I am very pleased with the improvements they have made. My mother is in the new memory care facility and she is very happy with her new home. The staff is very kind and caring .The directors are excellent and hands on. It wasn't easy for me to place my mother in a facility, but it has turned out to be the best for both of us.

November 18, 2011

By ijsweeney

I had a grandparent in her 80s staying at this facility. The staff members, while seemingly scarce, were all very friendly and helpful when needed. The ambiance of the entire facility, overall, was very pleasant, lots of warm colors and seasonal decorations made the interior seem very inviting. The public area for the residents seemed a good bit drab and out-dated, though. I feel that the staff could have offered more group activities. I feel, personally, that all care facilities should focus not only on 'being there when needed' but honestly trying to help the residents hold on to what they still have. While my grandmother never complained about any of her care, she also never really had anything particularly great to say about it. One of the main reasons we chose the facility was that it was the only suitable one in a mountain environment, and that's where she preferred to be.

Costs for Traces of Tiger Senior Living Community

Services and Amenities of Traces of Tiger Senior Living Community

• State Licenses: 119030011

• About Traces of Tiger Senior Living Community

Traces of Tiger Senior Living Community is nestled in the beautiful mountains of Northeast Georgia. We are a one story 24 apartment community with services ranging from independent living through assisted living support services and coming soon a dedicated memory care neighborhood. We offer two spacious apartment floor plans and a large, open community floor plan with multiple common areas both inside and out. Traces of Tiger provides a friendly, relaxed atmosphere that promotes wonderful socialization for our residents, their families and visitors from the community.

Assisted Living Support Services:

• 24 hour staffing
    • Individualized resident care plans
    • Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
    • Incontinence care
    • Additional housekeeping and laundry
    • Exercise, entertainment and recreation programming
    • Access to choice of home health and hospice services

Apartment Features:

• Two spacious floor plans available
    • Studio (15 X 20)
    • One bedroom (20 X 30)
    • Kitchenette furnished with refrigerator, microwave, sink and significant counter and cabinet space
    • Spacious walk in closets
    • Bathrooms include safety assist handrails
    • Emergency pull cords located in bedroom and bathroom
    • Individualized climate control
    • Smoke alarm and sprinkler system
    • Basic cable TV hookup
    • Wheelchair accessible

Community Features:

• Three restaurant style meals served daily
    • Snacks served daily
    • Resident dining room and private dining room with beautiful mountain views
    • Housekeeping and laundry services
    • All utilities provided with the exception of phone
    • Scheduled courtesy transportation
    • Onsite beauty salon / barber shop
    • Activities room with media center, arts and crafts area, game area and designated area for community performances
    • Large screened porches and courtyard
    • Community raised bed herb garden
    • Living room / lounge area with large screen TV
    • Onsite religious services available
    • Daily / weekly newspaper delivery available
    • Small pets welcome

Dining:

Traces of Tiger offers residents three well balanced meals a day served restaurant style in the resident dining room which offers beautiful mountain views. In addition, we provide snacks throughout the day. We also have a private dining room area that can be reserved at any time for special events with family and friends.

We make sure you feel right at home here at Traces of Tiger Senior Living.

Map of Traces of Tiger Senior Living Community