Regency Park Vero Beach, FL

Reviews of Regency Park

Independent Living Reviews for Regency Park

August 21, 2017

By Lynn

My mother found Regency Park and she loves it. She's in independent living. It's a nice luxury hotel, with beautiful apartments, and lots of things for them to do. They take them to places, and to doctors within 11 miles. The staff is exceptional, they have housekeeping once a week, and maintenance if she need anything. They have a pool, gym, and they play Bingo and cards. I highly recommend it.

Thank you very much, Lynn, for your recommendation and excellent review! We’re very happy that you and your family decided to choose Regency Park for your mother. We sincerely appreciate the kind words about our convenient location, luxurious amenities, scheduled transportation services, housekeeping, maintenance and exceptional associates. We’re thrilled to hear that your mother is enjoying the wealth of activities available daily through our Life Enrichment program. Again, we thank you so much for taking the time to rate us. We truly look forward to serving you and your family for years to come!

March 07, 2017

By Sarah336736

We visited Regency Park, and the place was very nice, but it was very costly. The staff was very friendly. They had several dining rooms, and they were very nice as well. The room that I saw was a two-bedroom with a living room and kitchen, and it was nice.

Thank you for taking the time to rate us, Sarah. We appreciate all of the kind words and compliments about our beautiful community and its friendly residents, associates and caregivers. We’re pleased that you noticed our spacious rooms and multiple dining venues. One of the features we’re proud of at Regency Park is the tremendous value our residents and their family members receive. Every day, our residents enjoy innovative health services, delicious dining options, housekeeping services and much, much more. Again, we thank you for your five-star review!

June 10, 2016

By SL163101

The staff at Regency Park was friendly. They had a pool, a salon, an intimate dining room, a more casual dining area, a movie theater, a craft room, and a card room. It was a very beautiful, newer place than the other one I've visited.

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us. We sincerely appreciate the kind words about our beautiful campus, wealth of amenities and friendly Care Partners. All of our associates strive to make a difference in the lives of our residents by providing nurturing care that truly transcends the expected. Again, we thank you for your review and hope that you come by for another visit soon. We’d love another chance to get to know you!

May 10, 2016

By TomOHWFJ

Regency Square was great, but my mom was not ready for it. It was really beautiful and had a really nice atmosphere. Their bus brings about 11 people to our church every Sunday. It was a first-class place, and you could not ask for nicer. They were kind enough to offer a free haircut in their beauty salon. I gave the coupon to my mother, who said she would not go.

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us, Tom. We sincerely appreciate the kind words and wonderful review. We’re pleased that you chose to visit Regency Square with your mother. We’re also happy that you chose to recognize our beautiful grounds, transportation services, comfortable atmosphere and friendly Care Partners. All of our associates strive to make a difference in the lives of our residents by providing nurturing care that truly transcends the expected. Again, we thank you for your review and would love to host you and your mother for another visit. We’d love another chance to get to know you!

March 31, 2016

By Mary H.1

We're planning to move to Regency Park in the very near future. It was excellent. We loved it. Our tour was wonderful. The tour guide, Marilyn, did a great job and has been most helpful. We love the place and we're looking forward to moving in there. Everything is wonderful, the entrance is beautiful and the whole complex itself is lovely. We had a choice of apartments and we found one that suited us perfectly. The dining room, the food, and the amenities are terrific. There are a lot of great activities.

Thank you for taking the time to rate us. We’re so excited that you decided to move to Regency Park! We appreciate the positive feedback and are happy that you noted the beauty of our community as well as the wealth of activities available daily through our Life Enrichment Program. This program is designed to provide our residents with a wide variety of activities. We’re also pleased that you enjoyed the food at our dining venues. Our menus are created by a team of HarborChase Chefs in partnership with our registered dietitian and customized to each communities’ resident preferences in order to provide lots of choices and favorites. Again, we sincerely appreciate all of the wonderful feedback and are looking forward to your arrival! We look forward to serving you and your family for many years to come.

February 29, 2016

By Bruce33

Regency Park has 24/7 medical care/availability. They have a zero-entry pool, walking trails, fitness area, arts, crafts, woodworking, games, senior tours, and they have a first floor bar that opens up everyday at 4:00. They also have a movie theater that sits about 45 people and they're planning on expanding their fitness area. What impressed me was the way they approached their service for the people that live there. There's an emergency pull string, and they check on everybody every morning.

September 07, 2015

We went to The Regency Park. It's like a 5-star; it is an expensive place. It was huge and roomy. The apartments were nice. The amenities were excellent. The food was excellent. You could tell it was a five-star. The staff was very good too. They're very friendly and open. They answered all my questions. They also provided lunch. They had all kinds of activities. They had ping-pong, table games, card games, bingo, and dances. Overall, the facility was excellent.

June 20, 2015

I liked The Regency Park very much, and I would consider moving there. The people working there were warm. I ate there, and the food was good.

February 29, 2012

By AZT16113

My great grandmother was a resident of this facility in the later years of her life before she passed away. I visited this community once, which was also the last time I saw her. However, despite the briefness of my visit here, it left quite the impression on me. The residents seemed to genuinely enjoy being there, and had a rapport with the administration which I have not seen in many other places. The general staff also seemed very committed to their work and helping these people live as comfortably as they possibly could. I honestly couldn't pick a better place to have my relatives live in, knowing that they would be cared for with the utmost courtesy and professionalism by a staff that truly understands the necessity of what it is they do and take pride in their incredibly important work. I hope to one day visit again, and see that same happiness

Costs for Regency Park

Photos of Regency Park

Services and Amenities of Regency Park

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Dining Extra: Assisted Living Apartments And Villas Have Full Kitchens, We Have 5 Different Dining Venues, From Fine Dining To Casual

• Hiking Trails
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Apt.

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Bridge

About Regency Park

Welcome to Regency Park...where retirement living is simply more of a good thing.

Regency Park is a luxury retirement community, located in Vero Beach, Florida where independent senior living is celebrated in ultimate resort style. Here, generous amenities compliment a breadth of daily activities and like-minded people within the Florida 55+ community share stories from the past, and look forward to memories they have yet to create. Here, too you will find richly-appointed apartments and villas that redefine Florida luxury retirement living, while five themed restaurants offer dining to tempt any palate.

It's easy to savor life in one of the most desirable retirement spots in America. For reasons that are many: wildlife thrives along the beautiful Indian River Lagoon not far from pristine Atlantic beaches on the East Coast of Florida. Golf courses challenge, state-of-the art medical centers reassure and our acclaimed cultural offerings keep entertaining. Regency Park: Relaxed. Independent. Luxurious. The life you love now...only more so.

5 different dining venues, in house surround sound movie theater, live music and dancing weekly, outstanding Sunday brunch. 11 acre conservation area buffer is part of 45 acre community property. Closest independent living community to beaches and area cultural locations.

Map of Regency Park