Ayers Health And Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Ayers Health And Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Ayers Health And Rehabilitation Center

January 16, 2015

By mafiamomma

I was a patient for only 2 short weeks, the care I was given was impeccable. The nurses, staff,food, most of all the rehab. staff, I had just had a knee replacement, they made sure I did all the exercises I was supposed to do. Because of that my surgeon was surprised at how great I was doing in one short month. It was the best thing I ever did. I highly recommend; Ayers Rehabilitation, Thank You!

July 28, 2011

This is the best nursing home or rehab facility that I have ever known. My mother was a patient there, and the employees cried when she came home from the hospital very sick and also when she passed away. This is where I want to go if I ever need to.

July 27, 2011

By Purple825

Ayers is an outstanding facility in so many ways. The physical rehabilitation is goal-oriented and produces amazing results, often in shorter periods of time than expected. The staff is professional, caring, and treats the short-term and permanent residents as if they were their own family. The facility is continuosly cleaned, polished, and maintained. The residents are always clean and dressed, which is a stark contrast to some facilities I have visited. I would recommend Ayers to anyone as the perfect solution for short-term rehabilitation or long-term care.

Services and Amenities of Ayers Health And Rehabilitation Center

About Ayers Health And Rehabilitation Center

Ayers Health And Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Trenton, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact Ayers Health And Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Ayers Health And Rehabilitation Center