West Bay Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Reviews of West Bay Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for West Bay Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

December 11, 2013

By lacayo

This facility is amazing. My dad has been here since June, after having been in 2 other facilities in Jersey that were a nightmare. My dad is so happy here. I bring him home some times and after a couple of hours he always saids take me back home. The staff is amazing and loving, they take care if the patients ad if they were family. I visit very often and the residents are used to seeing me around Ive asked many of them if they like the place and i have not yet received a negative reply. The place is spotless. I am so greatful fir the staff and I truly believe these people do not get pay enough. Ican go on and on, but i can only tell you that if you must place your parents in a nursing home, this is the place. But please always visit them. Let the staff know they have someone who cares.

Photos of West Bay Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

About West Bay Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

West Bay Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Oldsmar, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact West Bay Rehabilitation and Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of West Bay Rehabilitation and Nursing Center