Strive at Fern Park

Reviews of Strive at Fern Park

Assisted Living Reviews for Strive at Fern Park

March 19, 2021

By JN

My sister moved to Strive at Fern Park, and she is very satisfied. The food is excellent. It's a new facility. It's just been open a year. The people are very friendly, and the staff is very knowledgeable and helpful. She hasn't participated in activities yet. It's just a year old, so it's very clean, and she is enjoying it so far.

November 30, 2020

By OrlandoSLP

The facility is beautiful visually but in my opinion that is where it ends. My mother’s cognition and health took a nosedive in this facility and as soon as she got out, she returned closer to her baseline. She had falls almost everyday at this facility and since being in my home for a week has not fallen or even stumbled. Our family fears there were medicine errors as my husband found a pill on the floor in her room. On one occasion I entered my moms room to find days worth of boxed meals stacked up, the staff hadn’t assisted her with cleaning. On two occasions she told me the staff took a long time to assist her if she fell. My family’s worst experience was when we all noticed a change in my mothers me ration and called for four days to inform nursing. We were told it was depression and our opinion was not heard until the facility doctor finally decided to send her to acute care, 4.5 days after we began calling concerned. She was severely hyponatremic (119 and typical is 130). We would never recommend anyone place their loved on in this facility.

Memory Care Reviews for Strive at Fern Park

Questions about Strive at Fern Park

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Strive at Fern Park. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Our residents will be Independent, Assisted Living and Memory Care residents. Residents will be age 50 and older. We will have entertainment, activities and lots of fun happenings at our community.

What programs or activities does Strive at Fern Park offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Custom-designed "neighborhoods" with secure entries, exits, & courtyards. Onsite physical, occupational, and speech therapy. Chef-prepared dining served restaurant style & 24/7 Bistro Salon & Barber shop Scheduled Transportation Full calendar of educational, social, & cultural activities Secured dog park on premises

What transportation services does Strive at Fern Park offer to assisted living residents?

Strive will have a 14 passenger bus for outings and a Strive automobile for schedule appointments

What makes the chef or dining program at Strive at Fern Park exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

At Strive Senior Living we want your dining experience to be exceptional. Our Chef Prepared meals are offered in an anytime dining setting, complemented by our 24/7 Bistro. Using herbs and spices from our community garden, our residents options of everyday comfort foods, specifically identified heart and brain healthy foods, and even our residents own recipes will be a plenty

What safety features or security measures does Strive at Fern Park offer to assisted living residents?

MD Available Licensed Nurse On-Site 24/7 State of the Art Resident Call Response System Physical Therapy Trained & Certified Dementia Practitioners Custom- Designed Memory Care

If Strive at Fern Park accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Pet friendly community with secured dog park on premises

Describe the neighborhood around Strive at Fern Park. Is it located in a residential neighborhood, a business district, a rural setting, or other type of locale?

We are conveniently located in Fern Park, on State Road 17/92. Fern Park is close to Maitland, Winter Park and Casselberry.

Photos of Strive at Fern Park

Services and Amenities of Strive at Fern Park

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $2500

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: AL13413

About Strive at Fern Park

Strive at Fern Park offers multiple apartment types to meet the needs of every resident. These apartment layouts range from single studios to two-bed x two-bath. Each apartment is located in one of six “neighborhoods,” each with a design as unique as the residents inside.

Dining Options
  • Chef-prepared meals with daily open dining
  • 24/7 Bistro featuring snacks, drinks, and ice cream
  • Opportunity to collaborate with culinary community on resident’s own recipes
Herb Garden
  • Fresh herbs and vegetables
  • Lovely area to relax and enjoy the beautiful weather
  • Residents welcome to tend garden throughout the season
Community Activities
  • Custom designed “neighborhoods”
  • Large activity room for community events
  • Full calendar of educational, social, and cultural activities

We aim to create a living environment that facilitates a life full of joy, peace, and community!

Map of Strive at Fern Park