Masonicare at Ashlar Village

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, Adult Day Care, and Memory Care

74 Cheshire Rd, Wallingford, CT 06492
Masonicare at Ashlar Village (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Masonicare at Ashlar Village

Independent Living Reviews for Masonicare at Ashlar Village

May 09, 2012

By babyblue0924

My experience with this assisted living provider was mostly good. There was usually someone around to help out the residents and make sure that they had everything that they wanted and needed. I do think that the food that was served to the residents could have been not only healthier but easier for persons of that age to be able to consume. There were a lot of great activities for the residents and field trips to keep them active and social. There was always fresh flavored waters in all the hallways, along with fresh tea and coffee. I do think that the Resident's Assistants could treat the residents much better. There were sometimes very rude to the residents, including screaming at them, being very impatient with them and even stealing from their rooms. All and all, aside from some problems with food and employees, Masonicare seems to work towards making their residents happy and content with their living situation.

April 17, 2012

By kkennedy333

There is everything a resident could want here! Activities, a great and social dining hall, an exercise room (with different types of classes), a bank and salon, a consignment closet, healthcare and nursing aides (based on one's needs)- just to name a few! I remember the first time visiting my grandparents. My cousin came along and they took us on a tour of the facility, introducing us to all their friends along the way. I've never seen them happier! I think the most important thing (for them, in particular, but I believe for most residents) is continual mental, physical, and social stimulation.

Memory Care Reviews for Masonicare at Ashlar Village

Photos of Masonicare at Ashlar Village

About Masonicare at Ashlar Village

Masonicare at Ashlar Village is a senior living provider in Wallingford, Connecticut that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, Adult Day Care, and Memory Care. Contact Masonicare at Ashlar Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Masonicare at Ashlar Village