Masonicare at Ashlar Village

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, Adult Day Care, and Memory Care

74 Cheshire Rd, Wallingford, CT 06492
Masonicare at Ashlar Village (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Masonicare at Ashlar Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Masonicare at Ashlar Village

Independent Living Reviews for Masonicare at Ashlar Village

July 29, 2014

By Ginny6

My brother and his wife have already moved into a community called Masonicare. The rooms that they chose are quite large and very clean. Their amenities are very nice also. The staff seems quite knowledgeable. Everybody, even the people we didn't interact with, were very friendly in greeting people. I have eaten there with my relatives, and the food was very good. We did lunch. It was served very nicely, just like a restaurant, where you're getting each course separately. There was one thing on the plate that my sister-in-law didn't care for and they asked her what she would like instead, and they were just very nice. Everybody is very pleasant. The grounds are gorgeous. They have a very large water area with fountains in it and a walking trail. They have a number of different meeting rooms and a library. Every day they have different activities going on. They also have trips.

April 17, 2012

By kkennedy333

There is everything a resident could want here! Activities, a great and social dining hall, an exercise room (with different types of classes), a bank and salon, a consignment closet, healthcare and nursing aides (based on one's needs)- just to name a few! I remember the first time visiting my grandparents. My cousin came along and they took us on a tour of the facility, introducing us to all their friends along the way. I've never seen them happier! I think the most important thing (for them, in particular, but I believe for most residents) is continual mental, physical, and social stimulation.

Memory Care Reviews for Masonicare at Ashlar Village

Photos of Masonicare at Ashlar Village

About Masonicare at Ashlar Village

Masonicare at Ashlar Village is a senior living provider in Wallingford, Connecticut that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, Adult Day Care, and Memory Care. Contact Masonicare at Ashlar Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Masonicare at Ashlar Village