Vista Mesa Assisted Living

Reviews of Vista Mesa Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Vista Mesa Assisted Living

June 29, 2012

By Jennifer4

I thought the facility were very updated and clean. My grandmother's room was very clean and comfortable for her. She had a very nice bed and a television so she could watch her favorite programs. The food that was served looked healthy and my grandma did enjoy eating it. The halls and grounds of the facility were well kept and relaxing. The front desk staff was kind and helpful, they always greeted my family warmly when we entered. The only problem was with many of the nurses and assistants. On multiple occasions they would be very cold and rude not only to my grandma but to my family members. Some of the staff would get frustrated with my grandma if she was not doing exercises or tasks that they had assigned. I felt that they could have been more compassionate to an 82-year-old who had very serious stomach surgery. One of the nurses incorrectly lifted my grandmother and strained my grandmother's back. The facility apologized for the error on her part but I feel that this should have not happened.

Photos of Vista Mesa Assisted Living

About Vista Mesa Assisted Living

Enjoy this time of your life at Vista Mesa Assisted Living. Nestled in the beautiful mountains of the ancient Four Corners in Cortez, CO, Vista Mesa is a vibrant assisted living community dedicated to caring for seniors. Healthcare is constantly changing and you can trust in the experience and reputation of your locally-owned assisted living community. Respite and adult day care opportunities give family caregivers a short-term break from their dedication of caring for a loved one. We have fun here! Enjoy being with friends and participate in a wide variety of activities and special events in the community to cherish and celebrate life and maintain independence. Relationships and shared experiences give our lives meaning. Leaders in Dementia Care staff provide personalized memory care services for those who need it. At Vista Mesa, our Mission is to Serve Others.

Map of Vista Mesa Assisted Living