Casa De Flores

Reviews of Casa De Flores

Assisted Living Reviews for Casa De Flores

August 02, 2015

By Mary114758250

We visited Casa De Flores, and that was a really beautiful place too, but it was not a memory care. It was assisted living, and it would be appropriate for my father. We really liked it a lot too. My father was not really yet to go into a facility, but if he was, we would choose that one for sure. It was just amazing. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The people that were living there in the assisted living even told us that they loved it there. The facility was very clean, very happy, bright, and cheerful. Every part of the programs that they had for the residents were amazing. I would highly recommend Casa De Flores assisted living. They had all kinds of outings, coffee, and news time in the morning, and they also had arts. They also had all kinds of gathering time, and they had lots of activities available for the residents.

August 20, 2013

By 12345Patty

The staff at Casa De Flores is completely uninformed regarding mental illness. If your loved one lives with mental illness, I would NOT suggest this place. Also, they defer tasks to family members when they should be doing their jobs! With the cost of over $3000,00 a month, you'd think they'd do better.

Services and Amenities of Casa De Flores

About Casa De Flores

Casa De Flores is a senior living provider in Morro Bay, California that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Casa De Flores for more details on services and rates.

Map of Casa De Flores