Parkrose Gardens of Fairfield

Reviews of Parkrose Gardens of Fairfield

Memory Care Reviews for Parkrose Gardens of Fairfield

May 22, 2018

By JG

My husband moved in. A good percentage of the people were worse off than him, and it's noisy, so he can't rest. The staff seemed nice. He is in a 2-person room, and his bed is by the window, but it's small.

May 10, 2016

By SteveGSMCD

Everything was outstanding, very nice, and very clean. The staff was very friendly, highly informative, and kept everybody busy.

January 24, 2016

By Wilda3

I took my husband here for respite care in November. The staff took very, very good care of him. When I picked him up, he told me all about what he had to eat. He had pasta and vegetables for lunch with cranberry juice and blueberry pie. The staff is Filipino and they are excellent caregivers. I like that. I am happy that my husband is there. I would highly recommend them.

December 22, 2011

By followyeshua

My mother lives here. Good people, very caring and supportive.
See all Memory Care reviews (8) See fewer reviews

Costs for Parkrose Gardens of Fairfield

Photos of Parkrose Gardens of Fairfield

Services and Amenities of Parkrose Gardens of Fairfield

• Fee Structure Extra: Private Rate All Inclusive : $4950

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Parkrose Gardens of Fairfield

Comfort and security at the only Memory Care exclusive facility in the Bay Area. We specialize in memory care and daily living assistance to an array of individuals. With round, the clock care our residents are able to experience a safe and nurturing environment that makes them feel at home here at Parkrose Gardens.

We understand that not one care plan fits all. Daily services include everything from meal preparation, hygiene, cleaning, and engaging activities and supervision. We will take the time to get to know our residents and their families and develop an individualized care plan that fits their specific needs.

Companionship is key to a trusted relationship with our caregivers. We not only strive to help our residents with everyday tasks but want to develop a caring relationship with them to be able to thrive. We provide one-on-one attention and care that cannot compare to other settings.

Our secure, specialized memory care neighborhood offers spacious private suites in a home-like setting, with supervised access to amenities, and care by our highly trained and compassionate staff. Contact us today to learn more about how our exclusive programming can improve the quality of life of your loved one.

Map of Parkrose Gardens of Fairfield