Terraza Court

Reviews of Terraza Court

Assisted Living Reviews for Terraza Court

December 11, 2015

By Hap Williams

Our grandmother moved here several months ago and it's been a pretty eye opening experience. Our family was simply overwhelmed dealing with the onset of Dementia and it really was causing us all a lot of stress. When we found these folks and decided to move her there it changed all of our lives. From Nate,David,Christina and their nursing staff we have always felt welcomed and cared for. Grandma is stronger and so much happier now. We now understand she is not going to get better. The Dementia is slowing taking away from us but, she is safe and cared for and about. I read the earlier post by someone who had some pretty pointed charges and I don't believe they are commenting about the same place. I can recommend these folks.

May 15, 2015

By Ramona5

My grandmother actually loves it here. It is hard for us to get her to leave from there. It is like when we want to take her out to dinner or lunch or out for the day she doesn't want to leave because she wants the food there. She loves it that we have to spend time with her there. She really likes that she can do activities with other seniors her age. I guess they have a gourmet chef because she is very picky as far as eating. Usually when we take her out, she stays with the same thing like chicken strips or chicken tenders, but over there, they can order what they want because she loves their food. She absolutely loves it. As far as the place goes, I would give it a like a ten because every time we go, there are people everywhere. Like in the day room, there is a gathering of people or, there might be some people in the TV room too. In that place, the seniors are up, active, and engaged. I guess assisted living is much different from what we were imagining which was something more like a convalescent or a nursing home. These people are very social and very active, and most of the time, they are out of their room. We used to get my grandmother to spend the night all the time because she always wanted to stay in my house or my aunt's house. Now she wants us to take her home, and she doesn't want to be locked out of the front door. She likes waking up to her breakfast there. She loves it, and I don't know what to say. I told her that I want to live there with her. The services are excellent, and anything she wants she gets. They are very accommodating, and the staff is great. She loves it.

April 16, 2014

The community has a younger crowd and the price is reasonable. My brother moved there earlier this month and he liked it. He thinks they’re very attentive. The director was very informative and answered my questions in great detail. I found him very knowledgeable. My brother’s room was newly painted and clean. The bathroom is very roomy and he finds it easy to get around. The dining room seemed fine and comfortable.

Costs for Terraza Court

Photos of Terraza Court

Services and Amenities of Terraza Court

• Fee Structure Extra: $2500 Community Fee

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• State Licenses: 198602264

About Terraza Court

At Paloma Pointe on the Boulevard, our personalized approach to assisted living and memory care provides the detailed attention each of our residents need to live life on their own terms. From the moment you enter Paloma Pointe on the Boulevard, the joy of life is plain to see. Our residents enjoy a comfortable setting designed to promote interaction and socialization. An environment that helps your loved ones maintain their independence and improve their quality of life.

Paloma Pointe on the Boulevard’s assisted living neighborhood is designed for individuals who cherish their independence, but would benefit from assistance with activities of daily living. It offers the privacy of personal suites enhanced with the comfort of a caring, helping hand when needed, for things such as bathing, dressing, and personal grooming.

Alzheimer’s and other related dementias create unique life challenges. At Paloma Pointe on the Boulevard, our personalized approach to care provides the detailed attention our residents need. Every person has a rich story that is uniquely their own. We work closely with each resident, their family and friends, to learn as much as we can about the resident’s history…life, careers, hobbies and other interests. This helps us create a personalized plan of care that focuses on each residents’ strengths, talents and preferences...embracing and celebrating everything they do.

We believe everyone has a rich story that is uniquely their own. Our trained staff is committed to learning about each residents’ history, their family and friends, their careers, hobbies and other interests so we can make meaningful connections and provide an extra level of comfort, respect and dignity

Map of Terraza Court