Sun City West

Sun City West (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Sun City West

Assisted Living Reviews for Sun City West

March 20, 2015

I went to Brookdale in Sun City West. It is nice. You walk in, and it is really very nice. The tour was fine, but compared with the other places, it is not. Brookdale's people were very nice. It seems to be nice. It needed to be updated, but not when you walk in. The rooms and things needed to be updated.

We deeply regret that we were unable to meet all of your expectations. We want to thank you for taking the time to visit and for providing feedback. We will share your feedback to help better serve our residents and their families in the future.

June 30, 2014

By Virginia29

Freedom Inn Sun City West had a very hospital-like atmosphere. The rooms were small and the ceilings were too high. The place was spotless and the people were nice. There were some things I liked, for instance the courtyard in the middle. But it did not feel very homey for me and the price was very high.

June 27, 2014

We had a tour at Freedom Inn, and it was assisted living and way above our budget. I was looking for independent with an assisted living option when I needed it. We were not really impressed with the layout of the room because it's assisted living.

April 21, 2014

By Tiny Dog

Sherrie and all her personnel were fantastic! Facility was well kept. She was able to answer all our concerns with integrity and knowledge! I would recommend this facility for any one! We are still viewing other facilities, but this is the best so far!

February 27, 2014

By Diana29

Freedom Inn was very clean and was more updated. The marketing staff was very accommodating to set up a tour and a visit, and let me talked to the head nurse, because I was concern about that. The rooms were nice, and I liked the setup. It didn't have a lot of kitchen area, which I think is a wasted area in assisted living because they have their meals provided. They have daily exercise classes, memory classes, lots of music, and entertainment. I like its appearance. But my parents probably would have to live in separate room.

January 23, 2014

By Linda J.

I came into Brookdale for a tour of Freedom Inn Sun City West. From walking up the building, I was impressed from the friendly, happy faces of the residents smiling. Meeting the staff was absolutely friendly, kind, and warm. One of the most beautiful buildings i have seen! Thank you for making me feel welcome!

December 30, 2013

By Virginia17

October 28, 2013

By JMS2

Other

My Mother and a few others I know or have known have lived /stayed at this facility. While my Mother was there, I spent the last 2 weeks with her ( I had knee replacement surgery) until I was able to get both of us back home. Staff was great. I was in a dilemma not being able to go home on my own and they set it up so I shared my Mother's room until I could take us both home. I now reccomend this facility to others. In my book, they get an A plus or 6 stars.. Family and friends are treated well when they are visiting. I have been to other places and Freedom Inn Is one of the best.

September 30, 2011

By AzDesert1

This is a must see facility, I was very impressed with this facility when I went to visit. I had to visit because I was trying to locate a facility for one of my family members. First of all, the facility looks like a newer facility. The landscaping was really nice. While myself and husband were driving there we had a chance to see many other elderly people that lived at the facility along with those who lived in towned. I really like the city of surprise because it's like an retirement community, it's not too big or small. I knew it was a very safe place because I saw many of the elderly people driving around in golf carts cars, which I thought was really nice. Now, back to the facility, the appearance was really nice and clean in the inside. The staff members greeted us at the door and made us feel like we were at home. They took us on a tour and I was very impressed because the facility was spacious. Once they told me about all the different activities that my family member could do, we were ready to bring her in for an tour to see if she would like. She enjoys living at this facility and you can't go wrong. She was nervous the first night of staying, but the staff members were able to keep her company. And within a few days she had plenty of friends.

Costs for Sun City West

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• Licenses: Arizona
  • State Licenses: AL8900

About Sun City West

Sun City West is a senior living provider in Sun City West, Arizona that offers residents Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact Sun City West for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sun City West