Fountain View Village

Offers Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

16455 East Avenue of the Fountains, Fountain Hills, AZ 85268
Fountain View Village (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Fountain View Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Fountain View Village

December 16, 2015

By Margaret P.

My husband is doing very well at Fountain View Village. They give him his medicines on time. They check on him if he is not down for his meals. One day, he does not feel like going down to the dining area, and the staff checked on him and asked him if they could do anything for him. He asked for hot chocolate, muffins, and a banana, and they brought those to him. They are spoiling him. It was really great. I would recommend this facility.

October 27, 2015

By Timothy8

Fountain View Village would be our second choice and probably would be the one that we would line up in. The director of sales took his time and explained everything with us. We were really impressed. With our situation, this is the one we thought, if we had to go in today, or four or five years from now, this is the one we probably wind up in because it offers the best for my wife as far as sustainability. I would have no worries that she could live for at least 90 years living there. Their rooms were comfortable, and they had the things we wanted. Outside, they had a pool and walking facility around. We like their dining area. They had a little bistro-type restaurant that you can go in at anytime and get a deli sandwich, I like that part. I like their price structure too. Again we can customize the room, and that's pretty important to us. They have all the same things, only they don't have the buy-in.

April 26, 2014

Fountain View has all the positive things that one would look for. The rooms are considerably larger than most that we saw. It has the spiritual side of things. It has movies, it has physical activities, the trips where you can go places and do things, and walking clubs. It was good, but really it's the location. It's very close to where I live.

By Jack23

The staff was excellent. Not only were they helpful, but they were very kind to everyone who asked questions. It was outstanding. It was almost like they’d all been trained in public relations and just make you feel very welcome. When you walk in, they are very congenial and helpful. I really enjoyed the staff, but the facility itself was extremely clean, new-looking. Everything at Fountain View Village was tip top. We didn’t experience the food that much, but it feels like the rest of the facility was excellent.

By Edward15

Fountain View had a room they could rent out on a monthly basis, which we're going to do for 2 ½ months. It gives my mother-in-law an opportunity to get a chance to look at it and see if sometime down the road, long term, she would like to spend some time there. Everything was nice. The room was equipped, so all she has to bring in the interim period are her personal things. They seemed to be very accommodating and very polite, and we appreciated that. It was very clean. They had everything: a huge pool and exercise facilities for the older people. It was very accommodating.

January 27, 2014

I was looking for an assisted living for both my parents and I was able to visit Fountain View Village. The place is beautiful and well cared for. The patients there seemed happy. I was able to see maybe three or four rooms and they were great. Each individual apartment was clean. The staff were excellent. They were not too pushy and very understanding. I didn’t try the food, but I saw the menu and it looked great. There were several different programs that they have. They have a movie theatre which kind of interests my dad a lot and I also think they also have exercise classes.

January 23, 2014

By Anita11

The Fountain View Village is a beautiful place and the people are so kind. Rebecca, who is one of the directors for sales, is great. Laura is in charge of the nurses and she helped us with everything. Joan, the receptionist, set up a whole bunch of stuff for my mother-in-law. My husband and I went to eat with her on the first night and the food was excellent. It was delicious, really good. The thing that sets this place apart, besides that it's got a fantastic view, is that people are so kind and the place is clean. It's absolutely spotless. If somebody is looking for a clean and nice facility for their parents, that's the place. It's almost perfect. It's like a five-star resort. She's got a private apartment, which is nice and very good for her needs. It's got a kitchen, some tiles and carpet, it's very clean. She's very happy.

Nursing Home Reviews for Fountain View Village

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

• Pets: Yes

Nurses

• Nurses Extra: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• State Licenses: AL5936

About Fountain View Village

Senior assisted living at Fountain View offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Fountain View, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Fountain Hills has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Fountain View, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
  • 24-hour Staffing
  • Emergency Response System
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Ranked one of the top ten Retirement communities in Arizona for 4 years in a row by Ranking Arizona Magazine.___ Underwent a multi-million dollar renovation in 2012 to upgrade all levels of care throughout the continuum including independent, assisted, memory care and skilled nursing and rehabilitation.___ Located within 5 minutes of mayo clinic___ Rated one of the top Nursing homes in Arizona by Consumer Reports___ Medicare 5 star rating

Map of Fountain View Village