The Garnet of Casa Grande

Reviews of The Garnet of Casa Grande

Assisted Living Reviews for The Garnet of Casa Grande

October 13, 2021

By David Maddux

My mother became a resident of The Garnet last February. My wife and I were able to connect with Tammy, the executive director, and begin making the transition to assisted living for her. She helped us in so many ways which allowed us to set up her apartment and arrange for the furniture to be delivered. The staff at The Garnet were extremely helpful, informative and caring when issues arose for her. We are very grateful to everyone at The Garnet we interacted with.

May 01, 2020

By Trishadelp

I came here more than a year ago. This is a good, safe, clean, and happy home. Due to our Director, locking us up early, passing out masks to us residents, as the virus loomed and entered other care homes, Tammy and all the staff have gone to great lengths to keep us safe. Not to mention it is just a good place to live. Even my little doggie is happy here. Thank you Tammy and Staff for keeping us so safe.

December 22, 2017

By Juan P.

My great grandfather stayed there for some time. The staff were always friendly and they had a lot to offer him whether it be care, or activities to get him out of his room and socialize. He made some friends, which I am always grateful for.

June 20, 2017

By Don Higdon

I can't say enough about the entire team at The Garnet. Due to challenging circumstances we needed to move mom into a facility quickly. Tammy and her team went above and beyond to make that happen. In spite of a virtually unplanned move-in mom was greeted by so many staff members it was almost overwhelming. Some facilities claim that they provide care for seniors... at The Garnet they demonstrate that they do care about our loved ones.

November 09, 2016

By Rachel L

Thank you so much The Garnet of Casa Grande! I can't express what a relief it's been for me and my family to know my mom is safe and so well taken care of at your facility; it's truly been a God send! Sleep at night is much easier and peaceful - thanks to you all :O)! AND on top of being safe and well taken care of - my mom absolutely loves it there!

November 02, 2016

By Val J.

The Garnet of Casa Grande was wonderful, and they honestly care. They have activities designed for any phase where someone is at. It's truly beautiful, and the individuals I saw were truly right at home. They have something going on all the time, and they have a swimming pool which was really nice.

July 29, 2016

By Al 1

i have written many reviews over many years ; usually for items that I have purchased or services that I have personally received but none can come close in sincerity or the heartfelt feelings of gratitude that I have for The Garnet Of Casa Grande and the very caring and professional staff at every level of the operation. My 93 year old ailing sister Beverly was admitted to the Garnet in august of 2003 with considerable trepidation on my part as Bev was always as very independent woman who lived alone all of her adult life; much to my surprise however and perhaps to Bev's as well, she adapted quickly and in short order became quite comfortable there and was comfortable calling it home until she left this life in July of 2016. Knowing my sister, this could not have come about without the professionalism of the welcoming and caring staff of The Garnet. I too, very quickly, became very comfortable knowing that Bev was in good hands at The Garnet.. I want every staff member there to realize just how special they are and can and should be as proud of themselves for what they do as I am of them.---One last observation; There is also a prevailing attitude of camaraderie and willingness to assist one another among the residents which, in my view speaks well of the atmosphere created and nourished within those walls. Heartfelt thanks Garnet. Allan Felz

November 15, 2015

I took a tour at The Garnet of Casa Grande and liked it a lot. I liked the facility itself, the rooms, and the activities that they have there. It's very nice and clean, and their food is great. They have music, movies, and day trips, as well.

September 07, 2015

By Grateful daughters

Our father, who had Parkinson’s Disease for more than 30 years, was only a couple of weeks shy of living at the Garnet for six years when he passed away August 23. Our mother had been devastated by several brain bleeds and lived there with him for the first year of his residence. One of us has been with them frequently throughout their stay—continuously in the last six months of our mother’s life, and parts of every day throughout dad’s last nine months. As a result of the great deal of time we have spent on site, we have become very familiar with its management, med-techs and caregivers because we have seen it first-hand. The last years of life are often difficult—both for the person and those caring for them. Things can never go perfectly. But we can say that we never saw anyone at the Garnet be incompetent, unkind or impatient, and some of the caregivers (several of which cared for dad throughout his stay) were truly extraordinary. Many times we were in awe at the kindness and patience he received—sometimes in very difficult circumstances (imagine over-flowing colostomy bags.) Most of all, dad loved it there. He loved the many activities, from every card game to trips around the area, to the many musical performances and events, the holiday—and just special day—celebrations, twice- weekly quarter Bingo, and as long as he could manage it, the daily group exercises. Thanks to everyone at the Garnet for the care and kindness dad received. You are all doing very important work and doing it with grace. Dan's three daughters

June 20, 2015

The Garnet was a very nice place. They had a lot of different sitting areas for them to have different activities. It was very clean. The apartments were very nice and spacious. It seemed that they had a lot of activities in their calendar to keep them active. There was game of scrabble going on at one of the tables that they had set up, and they were just finishing dinner when we were there. It looked like the food was pretty good. It was a nice restaurant-style setting. The staff seemed to be very nice and welcoming.

February 25, 2015

By jill8591

My friends loved it there at The Garnet. Unfortunately, they didn't live long enough to enjoy it very long. She has passed, and her husband just passed this week. It was clean, the staff was very attentive, they were very friendly, they really helped to make the new person coming in feel part of the group as quickly as possible, and I especially liked that they had a system where they had resident volunteers who would help show the new residents around and stuff like that. They didn’t get to enjoy it long enough, but they did have a good activities department; there was always something for them to do.

April 03, 2014

By B Kelly

This is a wonderful, clean environment for the elderly who are active or not so active. The Garnet is clean with friendly staff who are respectful to the family and to our step mother. The apartments are nice size where she is able to decorate any way she chooses and give her that independence and privacy she needs to continue to improve in health. They offer shopping trips, rides to churches in the area. My father can go and spend a few hours or a few days with her whenever he wants, it's fantastic! We are pleased.

December 10, 2013

By KDA

We moved our mother down to Casa Grande at the age of 92, to be close to us in March of 2013. We searched for Assisted Living Communities in the area and chose The Garnet. Since her arrival we have had nothing but praise for the facility. Whenever she has a need of any kind it is taken care of promptly. The staff is genuinely helpful and courteous. We would recommend The Garnet to anyone looking for an Assisted Living Community for a friend or loved one.

Independent Living Reviews for The Garnet of Casa Grande

• Credit Card
  • Check

• State Licenses: AL9037c

About The Garnet of Casa Grande

The Garnet of Casa Grande is a beautiful senior living community that has chef-prepared meals, socialization and a wonderful pool to help to cool off. Such a treat!

The Garnet offers you the privacy and independence of your own apartment coupled with the conveniences of living in a community that caters to each person’s individual needs.

All the apartments are designed to provide exceptional living space and privacy. Decorated with your own treasured furniture and personal belongings, each apartment reflects your unique personality.

Combining care with hospitality allows us to evaluate the residents’ experience beyond expectations. We invite you to schedule a personal tour of our community and see the advantages of senior living at ease with us.

Home like setting, Pool, Movie theatre, Salon