Saint Catherine Hospice
About Saint Catherine Hospice
Our primary goal at Saint Catherine Hospice is to provide service that enhances quality of life for individuals with life-limiting illness; we assist family members and other caregivers to meet the needs of seriously ill patients with confidence and assurance to achieve patient goals such as improved comfort, communication, mobility, safety, and ease of caregiving.
End of life care is naturally stressful for both patients and families. However, with support from caring professionals who are equipped to ease suffering and provide support through their end of life care expertise, we can meet your needs.
We have a team of professionals including Physicians, Nurses, Chaplains and Social workers.
Our professional team specialized in managing end of life care which includes the following services.
- Pain Management: Hospice and palliative care make every reasonable effort to control the patient’s pain.
- Symptoms Management: Hospice care helps to relieve any symptoms which can help to improve the quality of life during the end of life care.
- Family counseling and Emotional support: Our counselors provide individual and family counseling to help those who have experienced the death of loved ones and who may need support in managing the grief related to that loss.
- Social Support: Our trained social workers help the patient and family members to manage the stress of end of life experience.
- Spiritual Support: Our Chaplin assists the patients for the spiritual needs of end of life care.