Photos of Majestic Hospice
Get Cost Information
Reviews of Majestic Hospice in Tucker, Georgia
December 13, 2020
Majestic has the best health care professionals who are caring, loving and give their all from the heart..
What you can do with Caring
Services and Amenities of Majestic Hospice in Tucker, Georgia
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: no
- Housing Extra: no
- Dining Extra: no
Technology and entertainment
- Technology Extra: no
About Majestic Hospice in Tucker, Georgia
Majestic Healthcare was founded by two practicing Nurse Practitioners with over 20 years of experience. The foundation on which Majestic is built stems from the loss the founders have experienced in their own lives. With the ever-changing world of healthcare, it was the decision of the founders to pioneer a company that would change the face of hospice while providing patients and their family members access to "quality care for every patient, every time." We are committed to reshaping the mindsets regarding end of life, while preserving individual rights, offering attentive, hands-on care, while managing chronically ill individuals with advanced-stage disease processes.
OUR INTERDISCIPLINARY HOSPICE TEAM CONSISTS OF:
- Physician: works with the patient’s doctor and is available for pain and symptom management consultations. House calls are also available as needed
- Registered Nurses/LPNs: Trained especially in pain and symptom management and are available 24 hours a day.
- Nurse Aides/Nurse Techs: Certified and provide loving, personal care
- Social Workers: Offer counseling and bereavement services for the whole family. In unison with the family/patient dynamics, they act as a resource for a variety of community services.
- Chaplains: Provide the necessary spiritual support to the patient and family.
- Bereavement Counselor
- Complementary and Alternative Professionals
- Volunteers spend time with patients and provide assistance with letter writing, reading, journaling and shopping
Katurah Cody, CEO
AGACNP-BC, MSN, BSN
Katurah is an experienced Cardiac Surgery and Coronary Care ICU Nurse Practitioner with 10 years of nursing and NP Experience. She has taken care of patients with a broad range of cardiac disease illnesses from Acute Coronary Syndrome to post-op cardiac surgery, as well as patients with end-stage heart failure and severe COPD. Katurah is a married mother of four children. She enjoys traveling and attending her children’s sports events.
Shaunda Joseph, CFO
ACNP-BC, MSN, BSN, BS
Shaunda is an experienced Neurology and Neuroscience Nurse Practitioner with over 14 years of nursing and NP experience. She has taken care of patients with a broad range of Neurology and Neurosurgical related disease illnesses from Strokes, Subarachnoid Hemorrhages (SAH), Intracerebral hemorrhages, Brain tumors, Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), Multiple sclerosis, and Myasthenia Gravis. Shaunda is a married mother of twin boys. She loves working in the health care industry, traveling, and spending time with her family/friends.
Help seniors by writing a review
If you have firsthand experience with a community or home care agency, share your review to help others searching for senior living and care.
Request Pricing Information
Compare costs, photos & reviews of senior living and care options near you.
Call to speak to one of Caring’s Family Advisors, or submit a request for more information here.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Caring's Family Advisors can help answer your questions, schedule tours, and more.