Laramie Care Center

Reviews of Laramie Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Laramie Care Center

September 13, 2017

By Fiddy

Our Aunt was admitted to the Care Center in February 2017. The care was excellent and the food good. The facility has always smelled very clean and fresh on entering the building. As of September 2017 I am concerned that they may need more people on the front lines. The CNA's, nurses, custodians and cooks are all so upbeat, all smiles and professional, but I am concerned that they are overworked and possibly underpaid. I visit daily and am impressed with the people employed on the front lines and in the trenches. They are top notch but I don't think there is enough of them. I wonder if the $6,600 we pay a month may be going to the wrong place now and not to the people who are doing the hard labor??

June 19, 2012

By missingmymother

Please consider all other options before using this facility. Most of the staff members are great but they can only do so much when there just is not enough. Management and the corporation that owns Laramie Care Center do not care about the residents in the least Unfortunately this will not become apparent until your loved one becomes a victim of their lack of providing proper staff and precautionary measures for residents that clearly need it. All I can say is do your homework. Research other facilities as well that are owned by the corporation that owns the Laramie Care Center. Talk to and observe the staff, not management. If you do use this facility don't let anything go and follow up afterward.

March 30, 2010

By slplessinwyoming3

Not a chance!!

After nearly 20 years of nursing this is truely the most neglectfull faclitly I have ever been in not to mention the abuse to the nursing staff by the director of nursing Joann Foust. Nurses are forced to take care of an unacceptable number of patient's (as many as 30+ to one nurse!! I would strongly discourage anyone placing a family member in this facility and I certainly question the bureau of faclity standards for allowing the conduct!! If you do consider using this facility I would interview the staff in private before ever dreaming of placing your loved ones in thier care! On your tour hold your breath!

Photos of Laramie Care Center

About Laramie Care Center

Laramie Care Center offers compassionate senior care in Laramie, WY. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Laramie Care Center shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Laramie, WY.

Map of Laramie Care Center