About Cedar Community
Cedar Community is the only not-for-profit, faith-based senior retirement community to provide comprehensive residential and health care services for older adults based in Washington County, Wisconsin. With campuses in West Bend and Elkhart Lake, your opportunity to enjoy, explore, and embrace your best life awaits!
Cedar Community's assisted living apartments in West Bend and Elkhart Lake provide a beautiful, safe and supportive living option for men and women who might need a bit of assistance with daily tasks or health challenges. Our vibrant community is perfect for those who want peace of mind for themselves and their loved ones, knowing that high-quality care is available around the clock. Each new resident receives a private, personal assessment with a member of our nursing staff who tailors a care plan to his or her specific needs. Our program allows residents to add a la carte services, so they only pay for the care they need. , to help our residents receive the high-quality assistance and health services they need and deserve. Our vibrant community is perfect for those who want peace of mind for themselves and their loved ones.
- Social, recreational, and spiritual life-enrichment activities
- Gift Shop and deli
- Full-service salon and barber services
- Pontoon boat rides on Big Cedar Lake
- Chapel services and spiritual offerings
- Lounges, party rooms, and patios for family gatherings
- Pharmacy with free delivery
- Support groups for residents and family caregivers
- Transportation arrangement assistance
Cedar Community offers an innovative, best-in-class memory care program for those with Alzheimer’s and dementia. Throughout the resident's stay in our memory care apartments, on-to-one relationships with team members make the difference, helping to build family members' confidence that their loved ones are in caring hands. Team members are trained and certified in dementia care. Opportunities abound for daily rediscovery of past loves and interests, including cooking, hobbies, entertainment, pet therapy, nature, music, spirituality, and many more engaging elements.
- Located on 160 acres with rolling hills, woods, meadows, and wildlife
- Residences arranged into three intimate, 20-unit neighborhoods
Cedar Community in West Bend and Elkhart Lake offers comfortable single-family homes and apartments without the stress of home and yard maintenance.
- Beautiful walking paths and trails
- Pontoon boat cruises and kayaking on Big Cedar Lake
- Trips, tours, and sightseeing
- Volunteer opportunities
- Coffee clubs, potluck dinners, parties, and social activities
- Craft and card groups
- Music and choral groups
- Restaurant, care and catering options
- Spiritual offerings, worship services, rosary, and Bible study groups
What Makes Us Special
Cedar Community is the only not-for-profit, faith-based senior retirement community to provide comprehensive residential and health care services for older adults based in Washington County, Wisconsin. At Cedar Community, our goal is to encourage and provide opportunities for our residents to fully embrace and engage in life, wherever they are on that journey. Our Wisconsin senior living options and services feature: Natural settings on beautiful campuses and lake-living amenities. Life-enhancing programs and opportunities. Best-in-class health care services. Vibrant senior independent living options featuring ranch homes and apartments. Assisted living communities providing personal care and peace of mind. Long-term nursing households with five-star care and engaging activities. Award-winning memory care within calm, inviting cottage neighborhoods