Cardinal Ridge Residential Care Sturgeon Bay, WI
Offers Assisted Living
Reviews of Cardinal Ridge Residential Care
Assisted Living Reviews for Cardinal Ridge Residential Care
June 19, 2019
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
Costs for Cardinal Ridge Residential Care
Cost of Assisted Living
Services and Amenities of Cardinal Ridge Residential Care
- All Inclusive Rent
- Entry Fee
- Assisted Living Starting At: $3995/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 26
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 0010030
About Cardinal Ridge Residential Care
Living at a Cardinal Ridge Residential Care offers the best of all worlds – the active lifestyle of premier senior living, combines with tailor-made assisted living services. It's an alternative to traditional nursing home care for seniors who need a little extra help, but want to maintain their independence.
- All senior care services for one affordable monthly fee.
- Premier retirement living, with all the extra assisted living help you need.
- Standard and Deluxe Rooms.
- The taste of premier senior living.
- Full activities program and scheduled transportation.
At our assisted living community, there are no hidden costs, no a la carte pricing, no hefty entry fees - and no lease to sign. We rent on a month-to-month basis, offering a comprehensive package of assisted living service and senior care amenities for one affordable monthly fee, plus a reasonable one-time security deposit fee. Compared to the cost of maintaining a home or apartment, or compared to the cost of nursing home care, Cardinal Ridge Residential Care offers a real value.
- Choice of available standard or deluxe rooms.
- Three homemade meals served each day, and up to three snacks included daily in our dining room.
- A diverse, full-time activity program for senior living.
- Scheduled transportation to our monthly outing and appointments.
- Weekly housekeeping, linen and laundry service.
- Spacious common areas, including living room, dining room, lounge, courtyard and front porch.
- Private dining room and catering services for special occasions.
- 24-hour emergency response, smoke and fire alarms, and fire-sprinkler system.
- All utilities includes except telephone and cable TV.
- Medication supervision
What Makes Us Special
Located a few minutes from Door County Memorial Hospital and North Shore Clinic in Sturgeon Bay, we are located on a quiet street which overlooks the bay and is near the Hwy. 57 bridge-overpass.Get Costs