Eagle Pointe

Reviews of Eagle Pointe

Nursing Home Reviews for Eagle Pointe

May 03, 2015

By hummbird

My mother goes hungry everyday in this facility. The food is terrible. I have even witnessed half cooked/raw spaghetti stuck together on a plate. I hate to think of all those WV women who were excellent cooks eating this garbage. They are under staffed so your loved one receives no attention. Left for extremely long periods of time in the bathroom. Medications are hap hazard as well. Given the wrong med, or no med. Not properly supported - so falling is always an occurrence. I would not under any circumstance recommend going to this facility. I had no choice - if you can place your loved one in another location - please do. The smell, sounds, and neglect our horrid.

December 17, 2014

By Lms2985

Very bad experience. First of all, this place is run down and there are no phones in the rooms. Second, no one seems to know what's going on from staff on up about patients. Every time we had a question about our loved one they had to ask several people to see who knew the answers and then sometimes said they'd call us back but never would. They would call us at 9pm about a medication order change and scare us that something was wrong but finding out which doctor they took our loved one to that day and what they said was next to impossible to find out. They called several times about how they were going to pay once insurance/Medicare ran out but offered absolutely no help with discharge planning. Worst of all we found our loved one unresponsive when we visited (they were fine when we were there two days before and only there for therapy) and said she'd been like that all day. What?!? We had to ask them to call 911. Do not resuscitate to them means just let die even if not having a heart attack apparently. After being treated in the hospital for malnutrition, dehydration, and an infection we moved her to another facility where she is thriving.

September 02, 2012

By Vickey Cook Ball

My mother is a resident of the cottage,she has been and is always cared for in as close to be home setting as possible. Staff very caring they are very well informed and keep family informed with what is going on with my loved one,this unit is truley a family unit when a new resident moves into the cottage management does their very best to make sure it is a very good fit for all. I could not be more pleased.After a short while mother and others call this home and they call each other sisters,always things for them to do at their level.Most and more inportant is they constant care and the loving hearts and kindness of all staff members,from admin-nurses ,nursing asst,kitchen staff,laundry and theraphy ,maintance all give their best to are family and family members. GOD Bless all who enter this facility.Thank you for all you do!

Services and Amenities of Eagle Pointe

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Eagle Pointe

Eagle Pointe is a senior living provider in Parkersburg, West Virginia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Eagle Pointe for more details on services and rates.

Map of Eagle Pointe