Woodland Village Chehalis, WA

Reviews of Woodland Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Woodland Village

September 14, 2018

By Leslie

Woodland Village (Village Concepts of Chehalis - Woodland Village) is very clean, friendly, has a lot of activities, and is affordable. The bath tub in the cottage they chose is able to accommodate my father's bathing needs as well as my mother's desire to have a tub. The staff is very friendly. The other things we liked is that there's a beauty shop and a lending library. My parents are in a very nice cottage and they get one free meal a day. If they were living in the apartments, they'd get three. It's very close to the doctor, who is right next door, and there's also a dentist very nearby. In the cottage, someone mows the lawn and tends plants, and there's housekeeping twice a week. They also have a bathing aide and a physical therapist that my dad needs. My mom says the food is good and my parents are much healthier since going there. They offer talks, church services, and exercise classes.

Thank you for such a wonderful compliment! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

Independent Living Reviews for Woodland Village

Costs for Woodland Village

Photos of Woodland Village

Services and Amenities of Woodland Village

• Fee Structure Extra: $1000 Community Fee

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

About Woodland Village

For three generations, we have provided excellent service and care for seniors. We recognize the true foundation of a home starts with the community of people residing there—living, learning and growing together. We go beyond providing practical care and support—we create a village that feels like family.

This new Community that opened August 2019, offers long-term, personalized care and daily support services. From housekeeping to personal hygiene, meals and assistance with activities of daily living, we are committed to helping our residents live as independently as possible while doing our part to make sure they are happy and healthy. Residents enjoy an enriched lifestyle with many opportunities for social engagement, while their families find peace of mind knowing that their loved one is well cared for.

We offer long-term services specifically designed for residents with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or other forms of memory loss. We are specifically designed to support the comfort, security and specialized needs of residents who face the challenges of memory loss. Supported by the latest research in memory care, our dedicated and highly trained staff have specialized training to better assist residents with cognitive impairments.

Woodland Village is senior living in a beautiful country setting. Village Concepts of Chehalis features a variety of spacious floor plans, including cottages, townhouses and senior apartments offering assisted living and memory care services.

Map of Woodland Village