Rocky Mountain Care Clearfield

Reviews of Rocky Mountain Care Clearfield

Nursing Home Reviews for Rocky Mountain Care Clearfield

January 09, 2015

By Jessica20

My grandmother is in Rocky Mountain Care facility. It is close to her doctors. They are all within two blocks right there from the hospital. They have a great staff. They are very caring and patient. They offer certain services like taking her for manicure/pedicure or getting her hair done which are nice little things for comfort care. The rooms are in a nice size. She is in a individual room, which is probably 12x15 with its own bath. So, it has very a nice room, and it is a very nice facility. She is in the area -- which is more of a rehabilitation center -- so she has the speech and physical therapist every day, but the other activities beyond that are just beauty salon with pedicures, manicures, and stuff. They have a pretty wide variety of foods that are not limited on their choices, and they do cater well to special diets. I like that it is very friendly. However, they can improve on adding just a little bit more staff.

September 17, 2014

By TSR

Great place. Beautiful new rooms. They had quality nurses and aides. They were considerate and helped me because I can't see at all. I appreciated the friendliness; they were willing to help out. I enjoyed my stay even though I didn't want to be there.

April 13, 2014

By concernedaboutmyparent

Friendly staff, just rooms very dark.

Services and Amenities of Rocky Mountain Care Clearfield

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2020

About Rocky Mountain Care Clearfield

Rocky Mountain Care Clearfield is a senior living provider in Clearfield, Utah that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Rocky Mountain Care Clearfield for more details on services and rates.

Map of Rocky Mountain Care Clearfield