Rocky Mountain Care Clearfield

Reviews of Rocky Mountain Care Clearfield

Nursing Home Reviews for Rocky Mountain Care Clearfield

June 20, 2019

By Beverley

Rocky Mountain Care Clearfield was bigger than the other places we looked at. The staff was nice, pleasant, and helpful. The whole building was nice. The residents said they liked the food. It was a clean facility.

January 21, 2018

By never goin

Other

The women (cna's) are more concerned with talking and being on the phone or talking about you or your family wen they don't think you hear them!!! rather than doing there job. Dinner is always late and cold. The food staff is a joke allwase mad or pissey .the only good thing there is a few nurse's and a few select few special people.

August 21, 2017

By Wallace

Rocky Mountain Care Clearfield provided Mom with assistance in bathing, meds, and putting on her compression socks. The place was incredibly clean and up-to-date. They provided good food, and the staff was extremely polite and helpful. They pretty much took care all of her needs, they were awesome. Mom was able to eat all the food served to her.

May 05, 2017

By GregoryPeck

New management is not kind. I had an aunt in there and all the staff seemed unhappy. They never smiled or cared about the quality of work. Admissions process was a nightmare. Food was good. A lot of choices. Just management mostly.

November 15, 2016

By Jane dowe 21

Other

I had a family member in their rehab center and the staff was for the most part OK . when they decided to work . The food was lacking in flavor and was also cold . Food service staff neads a series attitude check they always seam to be mad at something

November 30, 2015

By BG

Rocky Mountain did a great job, and my wife improved and was able to come home. She had a single room, which was good sized. It had a bath and everything else. The food was a little slow, and it was not always the hottest. They had a little more social there. She played a few cards.

January 09, 2015

By Jessica20

My grandmother is in Rocky Mountain Care facility. It is close to her doctors. They are all within two blocks right there from the hospital. They have a great staff. They are very caring and patient. They offer certain services like taking her for manicure/pedicure or getting her hair done which are nice little things for comfort care. The rooms are in a nice size. She is in a individual room, which is probably 12x15 with its own bath. So, it has very a nice room, and it is a very nice facility. She is in the area -- which is more of a rehabilitation center -- so she has the speech and physical therapist every day, but the other activities beyond that are just beauty salon with pedicures, manicures, and stuff. They have a pretty wide variety of foods that are not limited on their choices, and they do cater well to special diets. I like that it is very friendly. However, they can improve on adding just a little bit more staff.

September 17, 2014

By TSR

Great place. Beautiful new rooms. They had quality nurses and aides. They were considerate and helped me because I can't see at all. I appreciated the friendliness; they were willing to help out. I enjoyed my stay even though I didn't want to be there.

April 13, 2014

By concernedaboutmyparent

Friendly staff, just rooms very dark.

Services and Amenities of Rocky Mountain Care Clearfield

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Rocky Mountain Care Clearfield

Rocky Mountain Care Clearfield is a senior living provider in Clearfield, Utah that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Rocky Mountain Care Clearfield for more details on services and rates.

Map of Rocky Mountain Care Clearfield