The Hamptons At Greenridge

Assisted Living Reviews for The Hamptons At Greenridge

Independent Living Reviews for The Hamptons At Greenridge

November 23, 2016

By JC777213

We have three elderly people from my church who are residents at The Hamptons. I visit them there; that's why I am familiar with The Hamptons. One of them has a one bedroom apartment, and he is very happy there. I see the girls come in and give him his medications. The others seem also very happy. The one is still able to drive and go to church. She likes it. I walk through the cafeteria or the dining room, and some of them are playing checkers. They have really nice one-bedroom apartments with a little kitchen area and a refrigerator. They have a van that takes people around.

September 29, 2016

By Pat642351

I’m living in The Hamptons at Greenridge now. They’re very nice and very efficient. The staff has always been very courteous and very helpful. Any time I need anything, they’re willing to help. I have not been able to get out and involve myself in the activities very much, but I do go down and play the card games and the domino games occasionally. The food is very nice; the dining area is very good. I have not had any problems.

Pat, Thank you for your kind words. We are so pleased that you have made the Hamptons your home, and we hope to see you at even more activities! Warm regards, The Hamptons at Greenridge Staff

May 10, 2016

By BillIESXD

The Hamptons at Greenridge was good. The rooms were large and looked out onto a green area. If they want, for $35, they can add a screened-in porch to sit out year-round and not be worried about mosquitoes and insects. The dining room area that I saw was pretty and really nice looking because it was new and very clean. The staff bent over backwards to give me the very best tour possible and answered my questions. Their prices for independent living were probably the lowest of the three that I visited, but for assisted living, they were probably the highest of the three.

Thank you so much for giving us this review! We try very hard to provide a beautiful and affordable atmosphere for all of our residents. Residents have enjoyed the screened-in porches and the views of the East Texas landscape.

May 10, 2016

By SharonDDVOD

The Hamptons was very nice, but it had more room than my dad would need and were just too expensive. He just could not afford it. The staff was very nice. It was a beautiful place.

Thank you for your review of our facility! We offer several competitive pricing options to meet the individual needs of residents. I am sorry that it was not in your price range. Best of luck on your continued search.

September 30, 2015

By Anonymous113719750

My overall experience with Hamptons Retirement Community at Greenridge was good. One of the things we liked about it was they had a large number of cottages, which we were interested in. They had garages and ample room. It was like home. They also had apartments. They did not have meal plans like the other places we visited.

We are so glad you enjoyed your tour of the Hamptons! It is our goal to create an environment that is home-like and provides the same choices you have always enjoyed. This is why our independent living residents can "pay-as-you-go" for the services they want, when they want them. Optional services include meals, transportation, housekeeping and personal assistance. You control your budget and pay only for the services you need. And if needs change, service are convenient and affordable!

July 18, 2014

My mom's cousin lives at The Hamptons At Greenbridge, and she loves it there. The facility itself was very nice. The apartments were of nice size. She has a 1-bedroom, and it's pretty large. The bathroom is well outfitted for handicapped or elderly people. The staff is courteous and kind. Even though she is blind, she teaches water aerobics. She also does line dancing there. They have a bus that takes them to Walmart or to places that they need to go. They have decent food choices. They have a large outdoor space and people there can go out walking. They also have a good parking lot for the residents that are independent enough to drive and it is located close to your apartment. They have covered parking area which is nice for other people. The facility didn't smell bad, and that's a plus.

September 29, 2013

By Ron11

The Hamptons had apartments and cottages and I liked the cottage atmosphere. I also liked that right next door, they had a nursing home and a memory care facility and my wife would be needing a memory care facility in the near future. They had activities like card games. I would recommend it to others.

Memory Care Reviews for The Hamptons At Greenridge

Costs for The Hamptons At Greenridge

Photos of The Hamptons At Greenridge

Services and Amenities of The Hamptons At Greenridge

• Fee Structure Extra: Companion Suites Available In Mc

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Cottages

About The Hamptons At Greenridge

The Hamptons community is nestled on 33 acres in beautiful East Texas. Our apartments come in four large floor plans, each with a fully equipped kitchen and laundry room with washer/dryer connections. The Cottages at The Hamptons are nestled in the beautiful wooded hillside area of Tyler. Senior housing is available in two or three bedroom plans with attached two-car garages and screened-in porches. Spacious kitchens and living areas offer plenty of room for friends and family gatherings. All maintenance is provided, inside and out–we do all the work, and you have all the fun. Located close to shopping and the medical district, the Hamptons is a perfect choice for comfortable and convenient retirement living.

The Hamptons Senior Assisted Living Community in Tyler offers inclusive services for all your needs in a beautiful, resort-style environment. You and your family will have peace-of-mind knowing that a caring team of experienced professionals is taking care of your loved one in a safe and secure environment.

During the aging process, needs a change at different rates, which is why we provide personalized care plans to ensure your loved one has the best care for his or her specific needs. As caregivers, we are able to adapt a daily routine to support these changes through creativity, flexibility, and problem-solving. Six spacious room styles are available as well as courtyard locations in our Tyler Assisted Living Facility.

Hamptons Memory Care Facility in Tyler, Texas, provides caring residential and respite care for individuals with memory-related diseases or Alzheimer’s. Our safe and secure environment is designed to have a home-like feel and to create comfort and familiarity for the memory-impaired resident.

Our professional nursing staff works with your family to create a daily routine to assist in adjusting to changes through creativity, flexibility, and problem-solving. Special nutritional programs are designed to suit each person’s individual tastes and lifestyle.

We offer a perfect blend of living options in Tyler: Retirement Homes/cottages and apartments for independent living as well as assisted living and memory care all come together in this one-of-a-kind master planned retirement community. We pride ourselves on top-tier service and superior amenities for a comfortable and secure lifestyle.

Map of The Hamptons At Greenridge