Evergreen at Plano

Reviews of Evergreen at Plano

Independent Living Reviews for Evergreen at Plano

September 22, 2011

By Jenna811

As a caregiver, I had a client that lived at thid facilty. The staff was friendly and welcomed me when I arrived. I was asked to sign in at the front desk so the staff does keep track of who comes in and out of this facility. The furnishings in the common areas are very lavish and very stylish. The apartment that I my client lived in was a two bedroom and was handicaped equpment. For example, the kitchen ent rance way was large enough for a wheelchair to get through, the countertops and stove were low enough to be able to use while seated. The shower was enough to have a shower chair and the bedroom and living areas were spacious. There is covered parking for the residents and it is a gated community; however, there is no a lot of visitor parking available. One last comment is that there are of course elevators to each floor of the apartments, but the walkways to the apartments are not carpeted just bare cement so this could be an issue if someone is using a walker or has trouble walking. Overall, I think that is place is a good facility to have your loved one live in because the staff does really care about their residents.

About Evergreen at Plano

Evergreen at Plano is a senior living provider in Plano, Texas that offers residents Independent Living and Senior Apartment. Contact Evergreen at Plano for more details on services and rates.

Map of Evergreen at Plano