The Watermark at Broadway Cityview

Reviews of The Watermark at Broadway Cityview

Assisted Living Reviews for The Watermark at Broadway Cityview

May 11, 2013

By Mr. Fort Worth 76

I liked the buildings in the complex. When I visited there, the staff were very informative and nice. The rooms were average in size. They had activities like exercise classes, bridge, swimming and many more. I would suggest they build more apartments outside. I would recommend this place to other people.

March 29, 2013

By Brian6

My parents used to be here. It's a five star place and is beyond the norm. They have everything you can imagine. You can grow into retirement living, assisted living, nursing or full scale nursing. They give you choices between condos and high rise bedrooms. It's a very, very high end place. My parents had their own chauffer and their own car while they were there. They have everything from cards on Wednesdays to Caribbean cruises. They cater to the retired active and they provide incredible opportunities to travel and have a little assistance along the way, which is very nice. My parents were very happy there and never wanted to leave and lived there until they passed away. It really has a five star rating.

Independent Living Reviews for The Watermark at Broadway Cityview

January 02, 2018

By Morris

It is fabulous. It is a really nice place. I've been very happy with everything, from the food to the service. The dining area is very large, well lit, very clean, and the people that wait on you are very good and very friendly. I've enjoyed the food because there's a great variety and there are three entrees each day. Every Friday, there's happy hour and live entertainment. I live in a villa in the independent living portion and I've been very happy with it. I have cleaning service once a week, and I have my own kitchen, and washer and dryer.

July 17, 2017

By Michael

We like this place more than anything else because it's close to our children and to shopping places. Everything here has been very good. The food is great, and the people are friendly. There are a lot of activities like poker and dominos. If we have any problem, they take care of it in no time at all. We are happy here.

November 26, 2016

By Earleen

We had lunch at the community, and we saw what we were looking for. . We were shown what they called the villa, which was an independent like townhouse. The staff was very welcoming; in fact, we went one day and looked without an appointment, and still they went out of their way to take us and show us without making us wait. They took us with their golf cards and took us to one of the villas, and she called someone so we can go into their apartments without extra notice; it was lovely. There’s a library, indoor swimming pool, and everything within the city, and Fort Worth has so much more to offer. They had trips to the symphony or Bethel, just downtown, or to one of the malls. They had lot of programs that were available to the residents who live there in the community building and classes. Everything you could possibly want was there. Both of these other places have transportation too, but it’s on a more limited choice of places. The staff was more than accommodating.

Nursing Home Reviews for The Watermark at Broadway Cityview

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for The Watermark at Broadway Cityview

Photos of The Watermark at Broadway Cityview

Services and Amenities of The Watermark at Broadway Cityview

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

• Licenses: 000707 & 000236

About The Watermark at Broadway Cityview

Broadway Cityview (formerly Broadway Plaza Cityview) is a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) offering Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Skilled Nursing/Long Term Care conveniently located on one spacious 26 acre campus. Residents enjoy the comforts of home in a beautiful, gated and secured residential setting while enjoying the peace of mind and convenience a CCRC’s levels of care provide.

With no entrance fee, the inclusive monthly rent and a one-time Community Fee, residents preserve their assets while experiencing a cruise ship life style with the knowledge there is a safety net of service and support should they need it.

We invite you to experience exceptional senior living and select the lifestyle you desire From the spacious Independent Living apartments located in the main Clubhouse building, or the villa homes which are arranged in a true neighborhood style.

Map of The Watermark at Broadway Cityview