Royal Estates of El Paso

Reviews of Royal Estates of El Paso

Assisted Living Reviews for Royal Estates of El Paso

June 27, 2017

By sarah148

I went to visit my friend and everyone was so friendly. The food was amazing as well. I was impressed of how well the staff takes care of my close friend. Thank you.
Thank you for sharing your experience! We appreciate your feedback and we're delighted that you enjoyed your visit with your friend at Royal Estates of El Paso!

June 27, 2017

By Contesa

I am glad to know we selected Royal Estates for my mother's friend. The staff has been amazing helping him feel at home as soon as he moved it. He has had nothing but nice comments about his experience since he moved in. He has been visited by different staff members introducing themselves and assuring him they are ready to help him if he needs anything. This gives me peace of mind to know he is not alone and happy with his new home.
Thank you so much for sharing your confidence in us! We appreciate your feedback and we're so pleased that your mother's friend is enjoying his home here at Royal Estates of El Paso!

May 21, 2017

By deaf-daughter

My mom stayed here in independent, then assisted living care. Staff was wonderful and caring. Activities were very good, varied and frequent. Food was fine. Facility old but clean. My demanding mom was happy here. Main issue - we needed to stay alert to assisted living level of care to request more if needed. They really need to get a new fall detection and prevention method. Mom wasn't found for quite a bit after her fall.
We appreciate your feedback, and are sorry to hear that your mother's time at Royal Estates of El Paso was not a five-star experience. We practice an open-door policy, and would love to hear any additional thoughts or comments you may have. Please feel free to reach out to our Executive Director at our community phone number. Thank you!

May 16, 2017

By jean-luc--2

Superb facilities for my mothers care. Their Mother's Day celebration was above and beyond anything I ever expected. The staff interacts with their residents in a genuine caring manor. My mother is very happy here and has found friends with both the residents and staff. I highly recommend Royal Eatates.
Thank you so much for your review and for your recommendation of our community! We are so pleased that you enjoyed the Mother's Day event and that your mother is enjoying her home with us!

April 18, 2017

By Delighted D.

I am pleased with the care my father has received at Royal Estates. It was not easy for him.
Thank you for your review; we appreciate your confidence in us!

March 23, 2017

By Bob Voight

my wife and I are in our late 80's and when she fell and broke a bone we realized that it was time for us to move into an assisted living center. My wife needed more daily care while I am pretty much able to care for myself. We began to investigate and asked everyone we knew if they had any information on what was available here in El Paso that might meet our needs. Everyone we talked to had high praise for Royal Estates. They would go on and on about how great this center was and several mentioned that they had someone, an aunt or mother, etc., who was, or had been, a resident and they were very happy with their stay. Not one of the persons we talked to had anything negative to say about the service, the food, or anything. So we moved from our home of some 35 years to The Royal Estates. It would be almost impossible for me, in these few words to relate how the staff, without exception, went out of their way to make our move as smooth as possible. We are now beginning our fourth month here and our experience with Royal Estates far exceeds anything we could have imagined. I can think of only one word to express our experience, FANTISTIC!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a lovely review! We are dedicated to providing the very best care possible and we are delighted that you are enjoying your new home!

November 08, 2016

By Frank572726

Royal Estates of El Paso has things for the senior citizens to do. They have hobby places and little rooms that they can crochet, a TV room so everybody can watch together, and a conference room where they could sit down and play cards. The rooms are comfortable. The building was a little bit older, and the carpeting on the hall was very used. It’s located downtown, so it’s centrally located, and it’s right by the mountains. There’s plenty of parking, and the place is clean.

May 10, 2016

By CathyNZYXP

Royal Estates is very good. The staff is excellent. They have a billiards room, arts and crafts, and a card room.

October 27, 2015

By Susan114032750

I visited Royal Estates of El Paso. It was very good; I was very, very pleased with it. The staff was very friendly. They were very willing to answer questions. Everything was very nice. The rooms were nicely furnished. The staff interacted with the people who were living there, and I thought it was very good.

July 28, 2015

By DDe12

I visited this place, but wasn't impressed. They didn't have a nurse available. They did say that that would have one soon. The chef is also quitting. Doesn't seem like a stable place to live. The apartments look run down. the kitchen counters were stained and the carpet was well worn. They had a fair amount of activities but I didn't see very many people that were engaged in any of the posted activities. They mostly just wandered around with nothing to do. Over all I didn't care for Royal Estates.

I truly understand your concerns with the recent changes in staff. Our Dining Service Director has accepted a transfer with our Company, which has allowed him the opportunity to be closer to family. We are excited to welcome our new Assisted Living Director Erick Gonzalez. With our New Leadership we are in the process of updating our model units. We do have a variety of activities planned that are focused on the resident’s interest. I invite you revisit our community and meet our new staff and see the upgrades to our model units.

July 15, 2015

By Yvonne26

Royal Estates of El Paso was a nice new facility. I liked the atmosphere of it. The staff was very nice. They answered my questions, and I was really satisfied when I left. If I had to put my mom into somebody else’s care, I would feel comfortable of her being there.

May 06, 2015

By Becky33

Royal Estates of El Paso is a busy facility. They were a lot of people around. Somebody talked to me and showed me around the facility, and I saw that it was really busy; I don’t like that. I saw the rooms, and they were nice, but I didn’t get the feel that it was professionally done. The food smelled good. The kitchen area and the dining room area were nice. At the time I was there, it was lunch time so I didn’t see any activities, but they gave me a list of their activities. It looked like they have things that interest most people. The residents that I talked to were happy, and they liked it there.

I am disappointed to learn that your experience when visiting Royal Estates was not enjoyable for you. I am the new Executive Director and I would like to invite you to come back to visit Royal Estates. I would like to invite you to come and enjoy a meal in our community. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience. I can be reached at 915-833-3332. I look forward to having the opportunity to meet you.

Anita Luna, Executive Director

March 31, 2015

I did visit several locations, and my mom has now moved and in place. She is at Royal Estate in El Paso. When I looked, I visited three different places that offered independent living. My mother still qualifies for independent living, and there are a limited number of those facilities in El Paso. This one is the best fit in that there were a lot of mobile residents. I did talk to a lot of the residents that claim to be very happy there. They have a lot of long term residents there. They have the independent living and the assisted living. It is staffed well, and it is run well. They do have residents that appear to be happy there. It is very good. I know they have bible studies, and they take them on shopping excursions. They have crafts, card games, and different things like that. It is restaurant style dining, and the food is good. They serve three meals a day, and they have their own snacks.

February 11, 2015

By Anonymous101019750

Royal Estates of El Paso was very nice. I thought the staff was very friendly. They were willing to open up any apartment for me to look at. It is in a nice part of town. The dining area was very nice, and they had a nice menu. They had a lot of activities planned every day. They had a very nice security system.

December 09, 2014

By Earl7

I was able to visit Royal Estates of El Paso, and this facility was not just convenient for me. Their rooms are adequate, and their staff is OK.

December 06, 2014

By Paul97698550

So far, Royal Estates of El Paso has been very good to my in-laws, and they have been there since September. The one is perfectly happy, and the other one is going through an anger stage of having to change lifestyle. It has nothing to do with the place; they are just not happy about the idea they had to leave their home. They play Bingo and cards. They had a separate little dining room when you want to eat just with your family, but the food is a little bland. The rooms are very clean and nice. The workers are very courteous. The grounds are very well kept. The staff are very friendly and helpful.

July 20, 2014

Royal Estate was both an assisted and a retirement facility. I visited them once, and they were very courteous. They provided a dinner meal, which I wasn't expected to partake in and they sent me home with a box of cookies. However, the street that they were located on was extremely busy. The facility was quite away from the street.

May 30, 2014

By Charm

We went and saw Royal Estates, and my mother is in there now. Everybody seems to really care for the people who are there, and I think that's the biggest thing. They do some exercises. They have a social hour where everybody can come together and share ideas. They make sure everybody finds something that they like to do and make sure that they have that activity available. I just had lunch there again today. It's very healthy; it's very good. There's always variety. She doesn't even complain about it too much, and she doesn't think anyone can cook as well as her. My mother is diabetic, and she is always trying to sneak the regular desserts, but they know her. They make sure she gets the diabetic dessert. They have a lady who comes and cleans once a week, but if they fall or have something happen in between, they're not always able to get to stuff like that, but to me, it's minor. There have been a couple of incidents when my mother gets confused. She'll get up at midnight and get dressed and go downstairs waiting for breakfast. They're always very patient with her, working with her and explaining to her that she got up again at the wrong time. Instead of making her feel bad, they're very empathetic. She had to go to the hospital, but when she came back, she was still real confused. They checked on her every hour for a couple of days, and so she started getting back on her feet and getting used to the facility again. I can't say enough good things about it. We're just happy she's there.

May 30, 2014

I had visited people at Royal Estates, and it was very well run and operated. The system seemed to be fine. The two people I knew there liked it very much. They were two in a room. The room of one of the persons that I visited there had a kitchen, a nice bedroom, and a nice living room area. The bathroom was also nice. She had a caregiver with her all the time. I was there when she was joining the bingo game. I was there when they were eating, and they can either do buffet or they could be served.

June 01, 2011

By cook15

Visited this facility

I currently have my Grandmother living in this facility. Overall it was the best out of the four we searched. Its in a nice area and is very close to home so we can visit often. My grandmother liked it very much and was impressed with how courteous the staff was. The people living there welcomed my grandmother very fast and she has close to 12 friends already. The services provided help my grandmother do more than she could by herself and she has learned to trust the employees fully. They serve food there that is of the best quality it seems. Our whole family knew it was the best for her.

Independent Living Reviews for Royal Estates of El Paso

January 03, 2016

By hyperion

I would like to thank the staff from Royal Estates of El Paso for the enjoyable home my mom has enjoyed while living there. This Christmas was extra special with the beautiful christmas decorations all around the community. In the 3 years my mom has lived there this year was extra special. As soon as you walk into the community the elegant beautiful christmas tree is breath taking.

Costs for Royal Estates of El Paso

Photos of Royal Estates of El Paso

Services and Amenities of Royal Estates of El Paso

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Companion Suites

About Royal Estates of El Paso

Royal Estates of El Paso is designed for those who want companionship and amenities with a hospitality-centered staff and a stimulating environment, Royal Estates of El Paso complements the best of Living Life with options to nurture the spirit for the lifestyle yet to come. Free from the burdens of maintaining a home, residents are able to enjoy the company of their neighbors and a full program of social, cultural and wellness activities. Relax. It's time to Live Life to its fullest... at Royal Estates of El Paso.

Choose the services that are right for you. Royal Estates of El Paso offers independent living and assisted living, and the caring staff partners with you if you need to transition from one service to another for additional care.

Royal Estates of El Paso brings energy back to life's experiences. Our community Resident Program Director orchestrates events, programs, and outings with the residents' interests and involvement in mind. Our variety of programs, available seven days a week, includes everything from relaxing and familiar to innovative and exhilarating. It's your choice to select the lifestyle that is right for you.

Royal Estates of El Paso is assisted living and independent living community located in the foothills of the Franklin Mountains on the beautiful west side of El Paso, Texas.

Map of Royal Estates of El Paso