About Sonoma House Assisted Living
THE SONOMA HOUSE DIFFERENCE
From our smaller size to our family-like atmosphere, Sonoma House creates a true home for your loved ones that their current residence and larger facilities cannot duplicate. We are a faith-based and a non-profit community.
We believe that exceptional care begins with an exceptional setting. Our community is made up of individual houses set along a private, tree-lined street. Each home has been beautifully landscaped with a large front porch created for enjoying a cup of coffee and a shaded backyard that invites quiet moments with nature. All the homes are connected by a walking path, allowing neighbors to visit one another just like they would in their own neighborhood.
The Sonoma House kitchen is open to the living areas because we realize that room is the heart of any home. Our open design allows an elder to pull up a chair and share a favorite recipe or have a conversation with our caregivers while they cook.
- Full-time events coordinator
- Trained caregivers onsite 24 hours a day
- Weekly housekeeping
- Laundry services
- Scheduled local transportation for medical appointments, shopping, religious services and other local activities
- Assistance with bathing and dressing
- Medication management
- Three freshly prepared, nutritionally balanced meals a day
- Open residential kitchen that adds to the dining experience
- 24-hour access to healthy snacks
- Private, secure garden areas
- Private bathroom in each bedroom
- Pull cords in all bathrooms
- Monthly wellness checks
- Nurse available 24 hours a day
- Full beauty salon
- Worship services
- Planned social activities and outings
- Computers for residents’ use
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sonoma House Cares, our specialized resident evaluation program
- Exercise Therapy to improve balance and overall muscle tone
- Music Programs such as children’s choirs
- Memory Therapy to build and enhance memory and attention
- Pet Therapy with a pet that lives on property
What Makes Us Special
We designed Sonoma House to feel warm, inviting and safe. In other words, we designed it to feel just like home.