The Reserve at Amarillo

Assisted Living Reviews for The Reserve at Amarillo

Memory Care Reviews for The Reserve at Amarillo

October 20, 2018

By David

Autumn Leaves of Amarillo is a brand new facility, so everything is brand new. They have wonderful staff; everybody we have dealt with has been absolutely wonderful. They offer a lot of activities for the people there. The food is excellent. They have chefs on site and a formal dining area. They have 3 meals a day. I am very satisfied with everything there. It was mid-January when my mother moved in.

July 31, 2018

By Cynthia

We love Autumn Leaves of Amarillo. It's great and they're doing a wonderful job with my dad. I'm very pleased. Their food is really good. They have bingo, singing, movie nights, and different games going on. They just have a variety of things for my dad to do and it is just wonderful, but they also downtime. The staff is well-trained, well-educated, they know how to handle the residents, and keep them engaged. It's a very well-kept and beautiful facility. It's perfect for my dad and I would highly recommend it to others.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Costs for The Reserve at Amarillo

Photos of The Reserve at Amarillo

Services and Amenities of The Reserve at Amarillo

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $2500

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About The Reserve at Amarillo

The Reserve at Amarillo is a senior living community that provides exceptional Memory Care services to residents with cognitive impairment.

Our community, located in the heart of Randall County, has a home-like atmosphere to it. Every common room is well furnished and the private, spacious rooms are perfect for seniors. The beautiful location and excellent caregiving staff work together to ensure your loved one feels like they're home from the moment they arrive.

Your loved one will experience SPARK for themselves when they participate in a variety of sensory activities. Some days, that includes creating art in a class environment, other times its baking and cooking lessons, or perhaps one of our instructor-led musical programs.

• Regular Housekeeping
  • Three Meals Per Day
  • Restaurant-Quality Dining
  • Multiple Options Every Meal
  • Snacks Always Available

Most importantly, our staff focuses on increasing and maintaining quality of life as much as possible. We're 100% committed to this. Our staff ensures each resident receives round-the-clock attention and hands-on continuing care as well as routine access to vibrant social events.

Map of The Reserve at Amarillo