Cypress Place

Cypress Place (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Cypress Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Cypress Place

February 11, 2015

My visit was fantastic. Everything was nice. The people were really trying to please my husband, he joked around, and he enjoyed the people there. He didn't find any fault with it; he just doesn't want to do it. They invited us to a social event, and they had picnic food that day. They had it all prearranged. They always have entertainment maybe once a week. I just sat in the back, and I witnessed them being entertaining and really nice with the patrons. It seemed to me like it wasn't phony. I actually went in a room, there was a woman in there who was doing her knitting, and she didn't mind us coming in and talking. It seemed like everybody was friendly -- the patrons, the workers, the employees -- it just looked like everyone was happy. They even allow pets, and someone had a dog. They had also this gentleman who was into gardening, and he had done herbs and vegetables for the place. It wasn't overly large, but what grounds that they had, it's a very smart thing to let people plant things if they're into that. We liked Cypress House because it's close to my house, I could bring in his medication, and they would give it to him.

December 06, 2014

The staff who assisted us at Cypress House was Carol, and she was very good. My dad has a one room studio, and you have to bring your own furniture so it is what you make it, but it is very nice, and it has a small kitchenette. The food is very good, but my father is 91 so he doesn't eat a whole lot. It is a very nice place, the kitchen is good, and the dining room is nice; the whole thing is very nice. They have games and exercise classes, bingo, and all kinds of things like that. I was most impressed with the staff and their dining room.

July 11, 2014

My wife liked Cypress Place, so that’s the one we put my mother-in-law in. To me, it’s just a real nice place. It’s very comfortable. They seem to care for her. They seem like genuine, caring people. It’s a little apartment, like a 1-room apartment with her own bath. It’s large enough for her and very accommodating for her. They have church on Sunday. They have things throughout the week like bingo and sing-alongs. I’m very impressed with them. She’s happy there. She’s made friends, and she has a lot more to do than she did when she was with us.

June 23, 2014

By Pamela18

It is a nice facility, and the rooms are very nice. The staff was very nice also. My husband had a bad experience, though. He was very unhappy and was trying to escape the whole time he was there. They were just not capable of taking care of an Alzheimer’s patient.

Costs for Cypress Place

Photos of Cypress Place

Services and Amenities of Cypress Place

• Pets: Yes

• Personal Care Assistants

• Get Costs

About Cypress Place

At Cypress Place, our assisted living community in Summerville, SC, we strive to maintain a cozy homelike atmosphere, with a caring staff that understand our residents. We develop individual care plans to meet their needs, and a full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Our community welcomes pets and offers activities to help residents thrive in mind and body, such as yoga, tai chi, board and card games, cooking club, arts and crafts, bingo, bible study, movie night, music trivia, ice cream socials, armchair travels, and book mobile. We also enjoy trips to local shops and restaurants. Get the care and attention you deserve at our Summerville assisted living community.

Map of Cypress Place