Manorcare Health Services-kingston Court

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services-kingston Court

Nursing Home Reviews for Manorcare Health Services-kingston Court

May 31, 2012

By nablissy

I have heard many complaints about Manor Care North, such as neglect & bad care. My mother was placed in this facility when she suffered a small stroke due to being mis-diagnosed at the hospital. Turns out my mother was dealing with some very terminal cancer in her lung & brain. After the stroke, she could no longer take care of herself, so we put her in the facility Manor Care North. The nurses were polite enough but not very personable when it came to my mother. My mom has good spirit & a great personality, she played around with the nurses & was met with solid faces. They also neglected to answer her call button in a timely fashion & let her pee herself in the middle of the night & told her they were not assisting her until morning. She stayed like that for six hours. She was not there long, & unfortunately needed to be rushed to the hospital from the location a few weeks later. Before calling the ambulance, they called my father & asked if they should send an ambulance. He asked did she need to go to the hospital, & the woman said yes, very urgently, & then asked if they should send her in an ambulance again. They were just very unfocused & seemed not to care about the people they were tending to. My mom ended up passing away at the hospital due to staph infection. I would say Manor Care North gives the minimum needed to stay open.

Services and Amenities of Manorcare Health Services-kingston Court

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Manorcare Health Services-kingston Court

Manorcare Health Services-kingston Court is a senior living provider in York, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Manorcare Health Services-kingston Court for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manorcare Health Services-kingston Court