Walden III

Reviews of Walden III

Assisted Living Reviews for Walden III

May 24, 2011

By 9Zin

Friend or relative of resident

Walden III is one of the most charming little assisted living homes I've ever been in! Having a lot of older relatives that actually reside in assisted living, I have seen quite a few throughout the Pocono and Lehigh Valley region of PA, and this has got to be one of the cleanest and most "home-y" feeling. The staff is always pleasant and ready to assist with anything my Uncle might need. This is including, (but not limited to), laundry, cooking, medication administering, and assistance with all activities of daily living. You could do a lot worse than Walden III, especially in this day-and-age of health care facilities gouging the elderly price-wise. Yes, it costs to stay at Walden III, but I feel my Uncle is getting the care and attention he needs to essentially live on his own with a little bit of help. I totally recommend this establishment!

Services and Amenities of Walden III

About Walden III

Walden III is an Assisted Living Residence opened in February 1987. Our intention is to provide a safe, attractive and affordable alternative to nursing homes for elderly residents who need some supervision and assistance but want neither the expense nor the environment of a nursing home setting. And since our inception all those years ago our guiding principles have always been the same; to create a warm, supportive and stimulating environment that fosters independence while providing assistance when and where it's needed.

Map of Walden III