Strabane Trails Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Strabane Trails Village

Independent Living Reviews for Strabane Trails Village

November 17, 2014

By JR of VA

MY mother has been a resident of Strabane Trails for some time. I could not be happier with this residence and staff. The first 6 months were a challenge but it got easier for her as she adjusted to not being in her own home. She is able to enjoy life with a similar age group, whether going on a day trip or enjoying a game after dinner. I am very happy knowing I couldn't have done better! Aging in a "good environment" is key for our elderly.

September 29, 2013

By Alyce1

Starbane Trails had excellent environment. It was more of an independent living and was in a more busy area. The rooms were nice. They had excellent food. They had worship service once a week. They had a list of the different activities and they had a bus that could take them on trips. I would recommend it to others.

October 13, 2012

By greatful1901

While I was taking a tour of Strabane Trails, it felt like home. Not only to my mother but to myself as well. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. from the time we walked through the doors until the time we left the building. It was just amazing how everyone was willing to help. The apartment living was spacious and the amenities were great. My mother would have everything she needed close at hand. She especially liked the fact that if she did not want to prepare a meal in her apartment she could go out to the dining room and enjoy a prepared meal for her. I am glad this was a facility that we decided to look into. It was a great experience for the both of us. If I was to recommend any facility in the Washington County area it would definitely be Strabane Trails Village.

Services and Amenities of Strabane Trails Village

About Strabane Trails Village

Strabane Trails Village is a senior living provider in Washington, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact Strabane Trails Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Strabane Trails Village