Strabane Trails Village

Reviews of Strabane Trails Village

Independent Living Reviews for Strabane Trails Village

October 13, 2012

By greatful1901

While I was taking a tour of Strabane Trails, it felt like home. Not only to my mother but to myself as well. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. from the time we walked through the doors until the time we left the building. It was just amazing how everyone was willing to help. The apartment living was spacious and the amenities were great. My mother would have everything she needed close at hand. She especially liked the fact that if she did not want to prepare a meal in her apartment she could go out to the dining room and enjoy a prepared meal for her. I am glad this was a facility that we decided to look into. It was a great experience for the both of us. If I was to recommend any facility in the Washington County area it would definitely be Strabane Trails Village.

Services and Amenities of Strabane Trails Village

About Strabane Trails Village

Strabane Trails Village is a senior living provider in Washington, Pennsylvania that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Strabane Trails Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Strabane Trails Village