Juniper Village at Meadville

Reviews of Juniper Village at Meadville

Assisted Living Reviews for Juniper Village at Meadville

December 22, 2019

By A Resident's Daughter

My mother has lived at Juniper Village at Meadville since May 2018. I visit often and I am always so impressed with the care and compassion of the staff. The residents are treated with kindness, respect, affection and dignity. The staff are attentive to the needs of the residents and always ready to help, whatever the issue. The building is a converted historic hotel and much of it retains the charm of the original inn. The monthly activities calendar is filled with activities and events designed to meet the cognitive and physical abilities of all of the residents, and family members are encouraged to come and participate as well. I live an hour away from this facility and there is no other place where my mother would be cared for as well as she is here.

Thank you for this wonderful review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. We are proud of our historic ties to and our current involvement with the greater Meadville community!

May 30, 2019

By Trudy

We visited Juniper Village at Meadville, it’s more like a personal care home or assisted living, but they don’t do medical care or physical therapy. I thought it was pleasant, but when you come in the back entrance, the bathroom that guests used really looked worn and icky. Other than that, it’s very pleasant and very clean. The staff is friendly, and the dining room is lovely. Actually, this is the place that my parents used to go when they were younger, and they would go dancing. It was a big, luxury, old-school hotel around here, and the dining area was in a big ballroom, all beautiful glass atrium, with nice, linen napkins. They put in a group hub that the seniors can go to, the public can come in once a month, mingle with the residents, and have like a social, or out for an evening atmosphere. They had some little games in there they would recall doing in their dating years. They had several lounge areas where people could go, watch TV, sit on couches, and read. They had one area that was a lounge/craft/exercise area, and it was a very big room encompassing all that. The thing I really liked was they continually engage the public to come in and mingle with the seniors.

August 31, 2015

By Eric22

Juniper Village is beautiful. I was very impressed with the place and so was my parents and everybody else involved. My parents were very attached with it. The rooms were my parents were in, I could consider relatively small, but it was OK. The food is wonderful, and they have a very nice setup there. They have very good care. They go and play bingo.

Eric, thank you for sharing your observations with us. We are thrilled that your parents were happy in their apartment. It is sometimes difficult to downsize, but it sounds as if it suited them well. We appreciate your comments about our wonderful food, excellent care and fun activities. We are thankful for your five-star recommendation of Juniper Village at Meadville to others.

February 28, 2014

By Karen78085250

Juniper Village was beautiful and nice inside for the price. It had good staffing. However, it had limited staff for my mom because she needed a three-person assistant and they didn't have that.

Costs for Juniper Village at Meadville

• Tai Chi

• Minimum Age: 65+

• Occupational Therapy

About Juniper Village at Meadville

Juniper Village at Meadville is home to approximately 70 residents, and is dedicated to providing the finest in personal services, assisted living, and exceptional care in order to foster healthy and independent lives for its residents.

The assisted living community is located in Meadville, Pennsylvania, and features gracious private and semi-private rooms -- each with private bath -- in a charming country inn setting. Enjoy Juniper Village's spacious lounge, family room with private family dining, beauty salon, game room, and original inn bar for Friday evening happy hours!

Juniper Village at Meadville is alovely renovated historic Inn, within walking distance to downtown Meadville offering quality, individualized care and service. Lively activities programming offers many ties to the surrounding community.

Map of Juniper Village at Meadville