Foulkeways at Gwynedd

Offers Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

1120 MEETING HOUSE ROAD, Gwynedd, PA 19436
Foulkeways at Gwynedd (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Foulkeways at Gwynedd

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Foulkeways at Gwynedd

May 26, 2015

By Linda107614150

For me, Foulkeways is fabulous. I would like in this place. I like the people a lot. I like the staff and the administrators. They were very nice and very approachable. I like they have different activities. I also like the fact that the residents are included in the number of decisions.

August 14, 2012

By Lynne 1

We visited Foulkeways. I did found a beautiful little city! A lovely town, beautiful community, and friendly people. The dining area is really spacious and you can have a buffet type like in a restaurant. It's very pleasant. The entire staff is very friendly and attentive. If you can't live at home, Foulkeways is the good place to be.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Foulkeways at Gwynedd

• Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 01/01/2018

About Foulkeways at Gwynedd

One of the first Quaker Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC) in the United States, Foulkeways has been guided by Quaker values in senior living since 1967. At Foulkeways of Gwynedd, our senior living community is guided by a history of Quaker values. Foulkeways will expand upon its founding vision of creating a community centered on valuing and enhancing the quality-of-life for each resident. Our vision will be achieved by respecting personal dignity, embracing diversity, maintaining open communications with residents and emphasizing financial sustainability. Foulkeways will encourage lifelong learning, stewardship of the environment and volunteerism; all in the context of a caring, collaborative community of staff, management and residents. These priorities complement our continued dedication to delivering cutting-edge services, innovative technology, and both state-of-the-art facilities and residential units in a garden-like setting. Unwavering focus on this vision will enable Foulkeways to remain a leader among Life Plan Communities.

Map of Foulkeways at Gwynedd