Chateau Gardens Memory Care

Reviews of Chateau Gardens Memory Care

Memory Care Reviews for Chateau Gardens Memory Care

September 09, 2016

By Jher

I have just place my mother here and I can see her beginning to connect with her daily life. The staff is upbeat and caring. The facility is light and open with lots of activities. They have been very helpful with the transition.

So happy to hear that things are going well and you are happy with our care! Thank you for sharing such a special person with us. Welcome to the Chateau Gardens family! Kim and team

July 13, 2015

By Loren4

Chateau Gardens was farther from where my home is, and it would be more difficult for me to go there to visit my mother. It wasn't as spacious as the other place we visited. The staff was helpful. They did have some activities that they showed us. The place was completely adequate and reasonable, but it was too far. If that had been the closest place to me, I would've chosen it.

Thanks so much for sharing with us your thoughts on Chateau. It really means a lot that you chose another location due to distance but still took the time to write a review. Thanks again!

May 30, 2014

I liked that Chateau Gardens just had one flat fee, and I knew what I would pay before I go in there. The girl that gave us the tour was very informative and kind. The dining room was in a pretty open space. However, a lot of people had animals, and my husband hates animals. They had dogs, and my husband is not a dog lover.
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Costs for Chateau Gardens Memory Care

Photos of Chateau Gardens Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Chateau Gardens Memory Care

• Features Extra: Library

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Licenses: Residential Care

About Chateau Gardens Memory Care

Our mission is simple: creating environments where moments of joy, independence, and wellness are the focus each and every day. Despite the progressive nature of Alzheimer's and other dementias, a person's independence, ability to function, and quality of life may be improved through the person-directed living approach. Service plans, life enrichment, and daily living needs are met with the individual's desires and preferences taken into account. We do our best to tailor services to each individual, according to their preferences and lifestyle.

We are a very homey, clean, comfortable community with advanced dementia training for staff, for moderate-late stage dementia residents. Chateau Gardens is very family oriented.

Map of Chateau Gardens Memory Care